I just got back from the Outdoor Retailer Show in Salt Lake City. As a rep in the outdoor industry, this is the big Kahuna where most everything for 3 season outdoor recreation is showcased. Ski gear being pretty much reserved for a Winter OR show.
Anyway, having some time between appointments, I went for a visit to the JRB booth.
I'm a newby hanger, being recently converted from a ground dweller and I wanted to see what this JRB stuff was all about.
These guys are great!! That's the bottom line for me. They took plenty of time to show me the products that they make, explain the details of construction, show me photos of their product in use, and in general just made me feel really welcome. I learned a lot that will help as I progress in this hanging lifestyle. I got technical explanations for their construction techniques, as well as the practical reasons for them. I never felt hurried or talked down to!
When I get the money together for an underquilt or some other piece of hammock gear, I'm going to them first. Being decent people making great gear is a pretty tough combination to beat.

Oak