So there has been a lot of talk about Table Cloth hammocks around the past week or two. I had to check them out and see what I thought. After a little thinking some shop pow wows we decided why not. So starting today we are offering 2 hammocks made up from the Crinkle Taffeta table cloths, the 58"x10'(regular) and the 90"x10'8"(large). These are done with a triple sewn end channel, we have tested them to 400 pounds, include a full Marlin Spike Whoopie Kit for suspension and are available in 5 colors to start and we may take special requests for some of the other colors as we get going. Initially we will have limited stock so anticipate some wait time until we build up an inventory. Today only we will be doing free shipping on them in the U.S.

Now the fun part. We need one name for the 2 models, Currently Name to be determined (regular and large). So we need your help. Sudgest names here in this thread for what to call our new hammocks, I and Princess will pick one name that we like the best on Saturday of this week and that person will get one of the regular size hammocks in the color of their choice.

So now all the folks that are not in the DIY crowd can get a chance to get a comfy hammock complete with suspension ready to use too.

So lets hear some name suggestions, good luck.

Color options: