Just rigged up my new Toxaway Tarp from Arrowhead Equipment. It is Stealth Brown, and I think I'll be very happy with this tarp. I really only see myself looking for something else if I want doors. Even then, I'd probably look into an add-on kit. If you want deets, you can check out the tarp's specifications at http://arrowheadequipment.webs.com/a...s/show/1869837Anyway, here goes:

It's a deceptively small and light package for what you get. 12' ridgeline and 14.25oz. I got the stealth brown, which seems to go very well with my grey WBBB. Here it is next to my BB and a 16oz pop can.

The ridgeline seems to be very well sewn. I haven't seam sealed it yet, and I'm wondering if it's necessary to do so. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

The coverage on this tarp is amazing. There's a lot of room for error and I think this is a great choice for beginners who are looking for a do-it-all tarp. I can't imagine what kind of weather I'd have to be in to get wet under this tarp. Even with an open setup (like porch mode) there is still very good coverage and I think I could keep dry in a downpour. Either way, I'll update this review once I have a chance to get it out in some rain. However, it might be a while, as here in Indiana with the drought, the trees are shedding limbs at the slightest breeze, so I'm playing it safe for now.

I set it up outside my apartment and took a few pictures of it in various modes.

Porch mode

Porch mode from the side

Pitched high from the side

Pitched low (where'd my BB go?!)

Pitched low from the side (oh, there it is)

Dog mode (Squarl!!!)