Not going to do a full write-up on the Jarbridge just yet, but I thought I'd offer a few thoughts on it:

1) I hate using this term, but I'm going to because it's the first thing that came to mind. The Jarbridge is idiot-proof. Clip it on the whoopie slings, pull the suspension drawstrings tight. Pull the cinch cords tight, then let one side out a little on the footbox end, and it's good to go.

2) Because it's synthetic, you don't have to worry about making it too tight against the hammock. Pull those suckers tight; you won't crush the insulation.

3) Unfortunately, because it's synthetic, it doesn't pack down very much. It's more bulky than my PLTQ.

4) I have a couple issues with the suspension. First, I'd love to have a channel suspension. I found myself unable to adequately move the quilt while in my hammock. That aside, I also found that the head end of the quilt doesn't have enough shock cord. I had too much coverage at the head end, but not enough on my legs.

Bottom Line: For $80 (nee ner, got mine during the anniversary sale!), this thing ROCKS. I can't think of a better deal for getting people into underquilts. Even at $100, it's a steal.