This year has I had some of the highest highs and lowest lows for me. A couple years ago I started to make Dutch clips as part of a group buy with 2Q. I had it quoted to make only 50 to 100 parts. So much has happened since then and this commumity has meant so much to me. Some of my most cherished freindships have come directly from these forums. The way HF is run has fostered a loving kind community that gets to meet every so often to share a common interest. The growth has been remarkable and how it still feels like a small community is amazing. I have freinds from around the globe. I am so glad to be a part of it.

Now for the title. I have sold 10,000 units this year so far. It is inconceivable to me that in about 9 months all those trinkets were cut, polished, sanded and put in little envelopes and shipped out. This is a big milestone for me. I am going to look for some way in the near future to repay the loyalty. This has been the worst economy of my life and yet so many have found the scratch on their pockets buy me trinkets. I hope everyone really feels my graditude. I hope I stay loyal to the values and princibles the created the loyalty toward Dutchware.

Thank you everybody!!!