Thanks for the responses guys. So responses

Are you backpacking or car camping? backpacking

How old are the kids you may be sharing your set up? 8, 10, the oldest being 12 but he would want his own.

What seasons are you planning on being in the trees? 3 seasons to start, I'm from Minnesota originally so I plan eventually to be out in the snow, but the family probably won't go then.....they don't like the cold like me.

Is there a group hang in the near future within driving distance you can attend and actually try some out before you buy? Yes next month

What is your real budget? Budget is whatever i want but the bottom line will be what the wife will let me spend. I could drop 600-800 today but then the wife would probably make me sleep in it till next year. Figure best to start at a resonable number and work my way up to all the 'needed' stuff.

As for the bugs, MD bugs suck, plain and simple. There is a reason i want the bug net on all the hammock choices above.

get more help if you can prioritize what is important to you in a hammock Function and a good night sleep is the most important. Color/Delivery times do not matter to me. Weight might be important, but with a family of 5 camping, I'm normally the one carrying the god-aweful heavy 6man tent anyway. Anything to lighten my load the better, and if the kids like them, they will eventually carry their own....*pictures a lighter load and dreams of the day* Price would be last, as importance goes. Could i buy each of the systems above, sure, but other then having the ability to use them all , a different one each day....hehe.

As for the dutchware, i do realize it isn't needed, but as you pointed out, eventually i would want it anyway.

Will make note of the eno slapstraps suckage factor and will replace them on my list.

My only concern with the WBBB is the netting looks like it will constantly be in my face which would drive me nuts.