Cannibal and I have been talking about doing this for a while - once the Ridgerunner came out, we knew a bunch of people were going to be interested in trying one out in person. Plus, with the amount of work Brandon has put into the design, we felt it was worth getting together to celebrate.

Since the point of this get-together is squarely focused on gear, I propose that we should pick out a nice car-camping venue, in the front range, reasonably close to Denver/Ft. Collins/Co Springs, so that it's easily accessible to a lot of people.

I personally will be bringing two Blackbirds and a Ridgerunner, as well as some underquilts and possibly a few pads, to mess around with gear. With fire bans lifted, I might bring along a stove or ten, and a few knives for good measure.

I also plan to use this event to unveil my new design in a two-person hammock stand. The custom tarp for it might not be finished in time for the hang, but the stand has already been tested in prototype form and works great, so with a few more tweaks it will be ready to go.

So, let's start the discussion - please list what weekends in Late September/ Any time in October would be good for you, and we'll try to pick out a weekend to accommodate as many folks as possible.

Also, we should start thinking about venues, so let's hear those suggestions.