My wife and I took a beginners sewing class at the local community college and we have completed the class. I now feel dangerous and ready to sew straight lines with my sewing machine

I was the only male ( a thorn between the roses ) and I feel I held my own with the ladies. While the instructor brought some blue fabric for me to use, I used some olive green and cammo fabric for my class projects and teased my wife about not having any pink cammo for her projects.

The wife asked if I was going to take the advance class and I told her I do not know yet, have to wait to see what it will cover.

I have several DIY projects planned that I have thought about for a year but have not tackled because I did not know enough about my thread injector to feel comfortable with it. Before I would not know why I screwed up, now I will know why I screwed it up.

For those of you wanting to learn how to sew, check with your local community college to see it they offer such a class and if not, ask them to offer one