So in building my first bridge hammock, I wanted to make the suspension system extremely versatile and quick to adjust and tension. I used a modified version of the Taut-line Hitch. the standard one proved to inconsistent and slipped at random so I tired this one with 2 extra loops and put a backup knot on it and its working really well. I call it the fist knot because it looks like a fist hanging on for dear life

However big problem Im having is getting it lose and adjusting after I've loaded it. I have found that bending and twisting the knot loosens it some but not with out some work. I was wondering if any one else has come up with a way to quickly adjust their lines?

The other way I've come up with is to use a small plate of aluminum and drill 4 holes in it and round the edges. basically it would act as a two point adjuster. letting me slide it up and down on the rope shorting the length of the suspension by 1/2 the distance moved. also I could adjust the the rope tied of to it to further take slack out of the rope if needed. My question is if it would end up damaging the rope and dropping me on my butt in the middle of the night

Here is what I'm using now

I want to use a modfied version of this