Quote Originally Posted by zugcat View Post
I'm in, assuming that work does not melt down.
I'm interested to find out where you work!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
Central WA is a real gem, and a respite from the "wet side". If you can't make this hang, do try and stop through. It's worth the drive.
I agree! It's amazing to me the variety of climates and ecologies in WA state, but Central WA is my home, and I am biased. It's a cool place!

I have been on I-90 back and forth between Seattle and Spokane. I just have not stopped off to explore that area.... I love the Vantage area and Roslyn ---Cle Elm area also.....
Just wish I had more time to explore our whole State.....
For folks who make the cross-stat drive, Ellensburg is a nice pit stop, but it's also a cool place to explore. Hope you get the chance to stop at our humble burg and explore.

Quote Originally Posted by renegadepilgrim View Post
I might be able to make it depending on dates....I've not explored that part of WA yet, so it would be fun to see some new scenery.
I ope to have the date set but the second week of January. Sorry for the delay, but I hope to make it work everyone's while. It's been a fun hang the last couple of years. New scenery and good fellowship is what it's all about. Hope you can make it!