Got my package today. Thanks UPS guy! You rock!

Took advantage of a blow-out sale from REI. I sure got a LOT for my $70!
The "package deal" included the GT SBPro w/ Treeslings, Funky Forest tarp and lines, and stakes...delivered to my door.

I carefully inspected everything. I mean EVERYTHING. Couldn't find a flaw anywhere. Stitching on the SBPro and tarp was perfect, straight, clean, no loose ends, etc. This wasn't any second-hand, salvage, or "blem". Everything was nicely packaged with the new Grand Trunk logo sewn into each silnylon carry sack. Cool!

Used some SlapStraps on my trees then hung the SBPro. I'll probably go with this rig on this hammock b/c it's for the little woman. She immediately commented on how cool it was, how nice the fabric was, and I nearly pushed her down to get into it first! (Okay...not really...but man, I couldn't wait to try it out.)

I showed her how she could lay in it one way to take advantage of the mosquito netting then showed her how to simply flip it over and flop into it if she didn't need the mosquito netting.

Next, it was time to play with the tarp! Rigged it up in no time flat, stretched it TIGHT, then crawled under it and layed down in the hammock again. Love it!

Now the little woman can join me in the backyard and just relax the afternoons away.