I hiked back into Mammoth Cave National Park for a cold weather UQ test.
I recently had a bicep detach in my right arm and have a doc's apptmnt today. Anyhow, I got to my campsite, got a fire started then hung my hammock.
After supper and into the evening, I went to gather some firewood. These sites get hit pretty hard so you have to look around. I found a pretty good size dead tree nearby and started to drag it. I noticed my bicep got used a bit too much but didn't bother me.
After while when I decided to go to sleep, I got snuggled in to my new Leighlo UQ. At first I was real comfy, still need a better sleeping bag for my TQ (it's on it's way) and dozed off.
Not really sure how much I slept, but it wasn't more than half an hour or so, when I woke up to terrible cramping in my arm.
I tried dealing with it but it was one of those instances in which nothing seems to help.
I ended up tearing down camp and hiked back to my truck at 1:30. My wife about shot me when I came thru the frontdoor at 3 am.

Not sure when I get to further my testing. Looks like my new down sleeping bag will be here later this week but I don't know if I'll be able to try it out.

Oh well, life goes on.