So, I completed my Ghost Hammock back in July, and I decided to finally post some pictures and a little info. I went right off of the plans Sarge posted for the body, so a big thanks for those. I used 1.1 ordered from Quest Outfitters. The color is labeled as "silver", but I think it has a slight bit of a cool, misty, green/blue to it. I really like it! I deviated a little from his plans by cutting it out all in one piece, instead of attaching a separate piece, to create the footbox.

This thing is small! It is just enough room to sleep in. It is not my most comfortable hammock, but that was not the goal, here. So far, I am using whoopies, and not UCR's, like Sarge did. I added a non-structural and removable Zing-It ridgeline. I also constructed a cuben ridgline pouch (not pictured), that I use along with it. It got me through a 6 night/7 day trip through the Smoky Mountain National Park section of the AT, in July. It held up wonderfully, and I really appreciated the light carry weight and small pack size. Final weight with woopies and ridgeline: 6.4oz(181g). I do not use a stuff sack for this one, just wrap it up.

It is not the most beautiful stitching, but it gets the job done.