I just wanted to take a moment to publicly thank Adam at Hammock Gear for coming through for me in miracle time. It truly saved our trip!

My husband and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary on October 9th of this year. We decided to commemorate this occasion with a backpacking trip down to Red River Gorge in Kentucky this past weekend. We used to backpack there in the early years of our marriage and we are just starting to get back into it now that the kids are preteen/teen age.

My husband is a fairly experienced hammock camper, but I am not. We ordered all the gear I would need and started testing in our garage. We discovered way too late that I am a cold sleeper and the 30* UQ we purchased for me was not going to be be warm enough for the forecast temps.

Enter Adam from Hammock Gear to save the day with a warm and toasty 0* Incubator! Temps on this trip were even colder than predicted and we ended up with a frost warning the second night, although I think it actually only made it down to about 35. I would have been miserable and freezing without my Hammock Gear UQ! We likely would not have even made it past the first night without it. But with it, I was warm and so toasty.

So, I can't say thank you enough to Adam and his amazing customer service. This trip meant so much to my husband and I. Having the right gear when I needed it helped to make this an amazing memory instead of a miserable experience.

THANK YOU ADAM!