Thread: score!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hammock
    hennessy exped asym
    Images

score!

I've been working on Christmas presents lately, since I can now thread inject, I want to make everyone in the family a tote bag and I will put their present inside of it, instead of wrapping paper. So I found a tote that included a zipper, and thought, why not? I could probably do that. My only problem, no zipper foot.
    So I went wandering today to all the thread injecting shops I could think of and...nothing! Then, feeling dejected, I went to the Salvation Army thinking I might find a zipper foot that would fit my machine and...nothing! So I asked if they had any thread injectors for sale as there were none on the floor. A nice kid says, yeah, he thinks they might have one or two in the back and goes to look. He pulls this prehistoric Elna out, plugs it in and it doesn't work. I asked if I could have a look at the presser feet and almost died! They were a perfect match for my prehistoric Kenmore! The guy gave me the entire set of presser feet, seven in all, for four dollars! I don't even know what some of them are for, but I'm pretty happy I got a zipper foot out of the deal
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Debi

• + New Posts