Made my first underquilt, like to share it with You.
Got duck down from china . I was reaally skeptic about it first but it turned out OK. Used CatSplat underquilt calculator to get measures I need: https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=53701
And came up with 145x90cm (56"x35") UQ. I was afraid it will be too narrow but it turned out to be too wide, next time i'll know better.
As I didn't know my fill power, I had to guess. 95% duck down, thought it was about 700 CUIN, but overstuffed about 22% to be sure. That means if it was 570 CUIN, it would have no overstuffing.
It should be OK in temperatures -14 Celsius, which is 5 Fahrenheit (or -8 Celsius if it was about 570 CUIN).
My thought was that in lower temperatures I'll use sleeping pad anyway to be sure.
I used 38 g/sqm (1,14 oz) downproof nylon and 6 meters of elastic cord with strong retraction.
Overall weight is 461 grams (16.26 oz) which is OK for early winter use.
It has 6-7 cm-s (2,3"-2.8") of loft.
Stuffing down was messy. I didn't have time or energy to build myself somesort special systems to stuff it, so I used scoop at first later went to stuff it with hands which took muck less time.
For room I used sauna, cause it was fairly isolated from other house.

It costed me about 70 €: 40€ for 300 grams of 95% duck down (some is still left), 23.14 € for downproof fabric, 7.2 € for elastic cord

After first test hanging added elastic cord to the head end of UQ.