I just got my 3-season Foyle shell from Underquilts.com - have to say, the Argon fabric is mad soft! It's too bad the fancy fabrics aren't offered anymore. I promise to be careful and patient when storing it, Lost!

Anyway, I'm looking for some reviews on the amount of insulation suggested on the site. I ordered the Wilderness Logics down (pre-weighed bags down to 1/2 ounce, what!??), and so far plan to add 7 ounces of the fluffy stuff. According to the chart on the site, this should provide me with a bit of overstuff.

So, my question for you Underquilts.com vets, will that really be enough to satisfy my lust for down? I know, I know, "everyone is different" and "you'll just have to test it out for yourself." But, if you've made one of these bad boys, what was your experience like? Did you go by the chart? Was the suggested amount enough, or did you find yourself adding more to the mix? Looking to learn from experience here before let the thread injector start poking holes in my fancy new fabric.