I got home today and there was a great surprise waiting. I had ordered from Brandon a Blackbird, Yeti and a Superfly tarp. All three were waiting for me and I quickly grabbed them and headed out to the park for my first setup. This short time with my new kit has brought on a quick review and a couple of questions.

BlackBird: This is one amazingly comfortable hammock. I purchased the 1.7 double and loved that decision. The hammock went up very quickly and the construction seems great. My only issue so far is the zipper seems a little glitchy. If I didn't hold the zipper just right it wouldn't move smoothly.

Yeti: Wow is this thing easy to set up. I obviously don't know how warm it is yet but I will keep you in the loop.

Superfly: Here we reach my only disappointment. This tarp didn't come with any cord, so I couldn't set it up. After I figure out how much and what type of cord to buy Ill let you know my thoughts.

Now the questions. Can anyone tell me how much cord, what type and where do I attach it on the Tarp?