Hey all

I'm a newber and have my whole set up, have spent 5 nights in it and I'm not sure I'm happy with the fit of my UQ. UGQ Zepp......beautiful piece I must say and it surely was a toss up. This is not for "brand" comparison because I'm positive both are of the same quality. I'm seeing for me it's going to require extra rigging and whatnot to get that perfect fit. I'm thinking the leg shelf may help in this direction as I'm getting sag below the knee area and tightening the quilt too much is annoying in other areas. I'd like to not have to run cord or whatever over the netted RL, but maybe I would anyway. I've got triangle thingies on order but not sure thats going to solve the issue.

So to you that have used both shelved and non shelved quilts.... Does it make enough difference to justify selling my "standard" for an HG? I am a side sleeper in bed and side-ish in the hammock.

I've searched and read as much as I can find and I know it boils down to personal pref.....Just looking for experience and comparison

Thanks