I have some cooking items I don’t use that I’m lumping together.

First up is a T-Fal One Egg Wonder non-stick frying pan. This is a 4” pan that would be great for a single egg or small helping of something else. It has never been used.

DSCF1452.jpg

Next in the grab bag is a Walmart Stanco Grease Pot (aluminum) famous among lightweight backpackers. With the lid it weighs 4 oz. and holds 5 cups. Mine has only been used inside with water to test alcohol stoves. The discoloration in the pot is from boiling water.

grease.jpg

Finally, I’m throwing in a Coleman Salt and Pepper shaker and a Permaware spark (not pictured). All of the above for $15 shipped in the CONUS.

Separate from the above listing up is an Imusa 12 cm pot with a MiniBull Designs Lid. This pot was used once to test my Emberlit stove. New from Tinny this combo is $24, I’ll let mine go for $20 shipped CONUS.

imusa.jpg

In addition to the above cookware I have a RUCAS alcohol stove that was test burned inside only once. Here is a link to the Youtube video about the stove - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4F8y6nbJE4. The stove comes with a Vargo fuel bottle. $20 shipped CONUS.

rucas.jpg

I prefer Paypal but will accept Postal money orders.