I recently bought strap works simple sling seatbelt webbing, and noticed its much heavier than the webbing that the WBBB comes with. I called strap works and asked if the reg polyester simple sling is lighter weight than the seatbelt simple sling. If I heard the woman right she said the reg polyester was a little lighter.
So what is the advantage of using the seatbelt style if its heavier ?

I saw Grizz vid on line suspension, with the marlin spike and am inspired to try it out. It's really easy so far testing it out at home on my stand.

Im not ready to cut my webbing shorter, so I'll just order a shorter set , so I can interchange between ring buckle/straps when Im lazy, and when weight is an issue change to line/strap.

I noticed the seatbelt webbing has a nice smooth feel to it, which might be better if I'm running amsteel through the webbing loop( 2 loops per strap ), and then just doing a single marlin spike.
The WBBB webbing has a thinner more grippy feel to it, which I wonder over time if it will wear on the rope or the webbing.

If anyone wants to fill me in on anything I'm missing. It would be much appreciated.