Still haven't pulled the trigger on a system yet, but am leaning toward WBBB or RR and WBSF, I am around 250 and don't want to kill a WBRR by overloading it. I am just saving my pennies and reading the forums. I might take Brandons recommendation to buy both and return one but experience tells me I will end up with two hammocks. Looking at Packs too. I do not have a great camping history in the woods, but enjoy a good hike... a little car camping here and there over the years. I DO KNOW that I DO NOT LIKE sleeping on the ground and as I get older that hasn't changed. I bought some gear to sleep on the floor next to wife in rehab facility that did not have a decent chair, so me and REI are old buddies. Anyway, just checking in for now. I have bought a few lengths of different line and have made some whoopies and CRLs, read Derek's book and lurking on WhiteBlaze.net as well. I have a few friends that are section-hikers. I am a bit ADD/OCD and will hyper focus on things. I am a life-long learner with a history in Navy electronics and IT support so I like to gather info before buying and have learned through photography that you really should buy what you want first if you can afford to, as I have many cheaper lenses to prove it.
Thanks for all the great information!
Hope to see you out there
Vince