got a pm from "oms" asking what i was up to, well i was gonna go car camping with the fam, but it rained all day friday and the wife will not pack up or set up in the rain so the fam thing was canceled, so OMS and i made some very quick plans on saturday and we met each other at rock cut state park in IL. he says if i bring the yaks he will bring steaks, "what a deal". got a site #513 was very good for 2 hammocks, put the yaks in water and toured the lake for the afternoon, came back grilled steaks set up the hammocks, had a few funny looks and questions about the hammocks seeing we pretty much were surounded by "pop-ups and larger rigs" We even had to do 2 T-kayak rescues, "they rent yaks and canoes on the lake" had some newbie folks put the yaks over, the wind on pierce lake was pretty strong. had white caps which is rare for this lake. We both forgot cameras so no pics this time around, even learned a new knot for my tarp to get nice and snug, we may have converted 2 girls to hammocking if thier mom will get them a hammock, they were 3 and 5 and were very quizitive on where we were sleeping. great wekend great food great company, any body get a chance to hang with "OMS" you need to do it hell of a nice guy. I hope to plan a yak trip down the wisconsin river and hang anyone interested????