Hi to the Hanging Community!

Stumbled upon Just Jeff's site a few weeks ago when I've been looking for a new bivy. Hammock camping as an alternative to sleeping on the ground has got me really curious so I've read up on as much as I could and even watched a few videos. *salute to Shug*

Since I will be in the US in about two months I thought I might as well get myself a hammock, so why not go for a WBBB? And maybe add a Superfly...

However, there are a few questions that are still unclear to me despite going through old threads. Certain stats and info might simply be outdated.

1) Material:

I have seen several members mention a BB with 1.0 material, although I can't see that option on the WB site. Is it special ordered? Obviously, it is lighter than the 1.1 material but what about strength and abrasion resistance?

On the WB site, it also states that the hammock material is not waterproof nor coated to allow breathability. Nevertheless, I have read a few times in the forum that it is treated with a DWR.

2) Cords:

The BB comes with my choice of suspension, but what about the tie-outs? Are any cords included? This question also goes for the Superfly: is it just the tarp without any cords at all? (Noob question: Guyline = Ridgeline???)

3) Seam sealing:

Seams tend to put holes into water-tight fabrics. I've read that the stitches around the pull-outs of the Superfly need sealing. Are there any other spots that need treatment?

4) Tarp doors:

Are they permanently fixed on the latest model? I would like to know because having the option to leave them unattached if not needed saves a few grams.

5) Special adjustments:

Has anyone requested special modifications, such as the foot box or the zipper on the other side? I would love to know what and why...

That's all for now....