Well, I got my scale finally! Nothing special, just a cheap Cliq Essentials digital scale off of ebay. At any rate it works well enough for me(although I wish it was a little more accurate, as it can only go in increments of 1g or .05oz) so I decided to weigh my gear as of now. I suppose it will be a little more accurate to just go by grams. Here is my set-up so far.

ENO DN with 7/64 whoopies and 7/64 adjustable RL (for when my gf is with me): 541g
DIY Taffeta with 7/64 whoopies and 7/64 dogbone RL (for when my gf is not with me): 459g
DIY TED bug net (with rubber band around it): 285g
WB SF with 4 8' sing-it guy lines, 4 3.5' door lines, and 2 15' suspension lines with 2 Dutch Stingerz: 609g
Tree straps (9ft NRS Polypro Loop straps, w/out the buckle portion): 99g for both
Toggles (arrow shaft): 2g each

Now I am waiting to save up some money for HG UQ and TQ. I got the SF because I could only afford 1 tarp so I figured I would get something big and 3-season. Either way, it is pretty good weight savings if I am going somewhere I KNOW that I won't need a tarp or bug net and can leave one behind.