I wanted ot make a univeral 3/4 under quilt. I recycled an ebay sleeping bag that I got a while back. I got 2 puonds of down that measure 731 fill. Pretty happy with that. I wante to try differential baffles and I wanted to try making the baffles by hemming the bottom material. This was a prototype with grossgrain.

I hemmed the bottom piece 3/4 of an inch 7 inches apart.

And put tape on the top piece 6 inches apart to mark where to sew the baffles.

This gave me a nice 5/8 baffle and with an inch more on the top I had my differential baffle.

I Liked Grizz's idea of having side suspension so I added 1/4 elastic that I strung a swimsuit hook through and added a cord lock so it would be adjustable. This way i can put it on any hammock without an attached bug net. Here it is attached to my double layer hammock.

And here is is on my bridgeskin.

Here it is alone.

It is 36 x 48 x 1 and weigh 9 or 10 ounces ( will know better when I take it to work to weigh it Monday). It only took me 8 hours to sew and only cost me about $20. I will probably add another suspension line in the center. I can adjust it from inside the hammock. The swimsuit hooks I got came 2 in a pack. A large one and a small one. The large ones work better so I need to get more. I think I will order good materials and make it again.