New Suspension from AHE

Well I got my order yesterday from AHE, and it was really fast!!! I was at work yesterday and when I called home to see how things were going I was told that I had a box here for me and it was from AHE, well I knew exactly what was in it. I wanted to go home right then and crack it open and check out my new goods, but I couldn't Well I got home this morning and first thing I did was open the box, and, WOW all the stuff look fantastic, I ordered a whole new suspension for my girlfriends HH Scout, I got her straps, buckle's, long chainlinks, and biners and everything looks top notch. The straps look better than the one's that I got from Strapworks, they feel better, are lighter, and are not as stiff, I don't know who is more excited her or me? I also got her a loose stuff pillow, and now I am really wishing I got one for myself, it is really, really nice much better than my thermarest one, so here soon I will be getting another, then probably two more (one for each kid) cause I know for a fact that once they see how comfortable it is the crying, and bugging will begin! But back to the suspension, I also got some stuff for me (I couldn't resist the chance for new stuff for me, I will definitely be getting my next set of straps from AHE). I will post some pics when I get my camera out, just couldn't resist posting I have to say that AHE has great CS, and the gear that they sell is just as good, I can say without a doubt that I will be buying from Paul again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cranky Bear

Hammock
    Varies
    Tarp
    GargoyleGear Ogee
    Insulation
    UQ-varies w/season
    Suspension
    Dutchgear
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Bear View Post
    Well I got my order yesterday from AHE, and it was really fast!!!...I have to say that AHE has great CS, and the gear that they sell is just as good, I can say without a doubt that I will be buying from Paul again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cranky Bear
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's what they all say.
    Dave

"Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self."~~~May Sarton

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Glad it all got there And glad that you and her are happy with it all. Let me know if you have any questions at all about any of it.
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by pgibson View Post
    Glad it all got there And glad that you and her are happy with it all. Let me know if you have any questions at all about any of it.
    Actually I have no questions about any of it (weird, I know!) I have to say though the loose stuff pillow is GREAT very soft and really holds its loft under your head and comes with a nice stuff sack (excellent craftsmanship) , I tried to steal it from her this morning but she wasn't having it, so I will be placing another order for one for me (unless she wants a different color of course). The chain links and buckles are wonderfully awesome, I put the second set I ordered from you on my hammock and went out about 30min ago just before I had to pick the girls up from school and they were better than the SMC rings I had on before it. Tonight I will be putting the rest on her hammock, oh and she says Thanks as well. Will try and get some pics of everything and post it!?

Cranky Bear

Quote Originally Posted by oldgringo View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's what they all say.
    Well you might be right!
    But -- I just placed another order with Paul for some other items that my girlfriend claimed out of the first order, to each their own I guess!

Hammock
    Varies
    Tarp
    GargoyleGear Ogee
    Insulation
    UQ-varies w/season
    Suspension
    Dutchgear
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Bear View Post
    Well you might be right!
    That was just my smart-*** self saying that all of Paul's customers come away happy. He's the best.
    Dave

"Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self."~~~May Sarton

Quote Originally Posted by oldgringo View Post
    That was just my smart-*** self saying that all of Paul's customers come away happy. He's the best.
    I knew what you meant! Just messin with you Paul makes great gear and sells them at a great price, I know that he is not the only one that does I know that there are others here that do the same thing. AHE/Paul (suspension supplies), Stormcrow (crowsnest UQ(still waiting for this), and Opie (tarp ridgeline) are the only ones that I have dealt with so far and all of them have been wonderful, really great CS. I really feel that when you receive great CS like I have as well as great gear to boot something needs to be said, and thats all I was doing! But no I did not take offense (I have thick skin) and I know that you were just messin!

Cranky Bear

Pics

Here are the PICS of the gear as promised. I also got a couple PICS of my girlfriends hammock strung up as well. Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Dang it all looks so perrty all laid out like that.
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

• + New Posts