Warbonnet Blackbird dble coy br
    Tarp
    JRB 10x11ft
    Insulation
    UQ winter incub
    Suspension
    Woopie slings
    Images
    Bo, my friend, you're becoming quite a pro here! Not bad, not bad at all!
    But, if I may, some constructive criticism: THE BACKGROUND MUSIC SUCKS! Modern digital elevator music, not your style at all! Watch old Shug's stuff again to see how good music kicks the whole thing up a couple of notches.

All the best, Chris

Hammock
    Hanging...
    Tarp
    Up...
    Insulation
    Down...
    Suspension
    Tight at 30'
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by moski View Post
    Wow !
    Looks really great Bomber.

But i just watched the first couple of minutes, gotta put small folks in bed
    I will watch more later on !
    Thanks Moski I know it´s a bit lengthy, but there was so much i wanted to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Syb View Post
    Nice vids bomber, thanks for posting. I would make a video but my teeth might draw too much attention away from the important stuff.
    Thanks Syb... Go ahead do it - it would be fun to see Shug make a impression of that

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk-eye View Post
    Bomber ... those were very nicely done pal ... I really enjoyed watching them and seeing the area you have to trapse around it. Beautiful place you've showed us. Thanks for taking the time to do just that.

Gotta tell you though ... in the first video ... I though man he's flying on that bicycle! Then I saw you were filming from the train! Ha ... that was a funny moment on my part!
    Thank you mate, glad you liked it And sorry - i'm only that fast when downhill, out of control

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeHouse View Post
    Looks like alot of fun,,, I've been getting my bike out riding,,, thinking about a trip...
    Just do it, excellent way to get around when time is limited.....

Quote Originally Posted by turnerminator View Post
    I've got serious you tube rage, struggling to get anything past 3 mins into the first vid

Lovin the tunes though Bo

+1 on Hawk-Eyes thoughts too;
    " How fast does this guy ride ?!", then I saw the glass
    Glad you liked it Pete, i thought you would like the music

Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    I loved all that fog on the last video ....... just cool and eerie at the same time.
    You Denmarkians ....is that right?....seem to have some terrific bike trails. Good stuff.
    We have a ton of birch where I live in Minnesota....total pyro muse!
    I do love to see other countries on video ...some is familiar and some is so different.
    Whooooo Buddy Bomber.
    Shug
    Thanks Shug

I have the exact same feeling when in the fog - kind a like being in a Twin Peaks episode that makes sense

We're actually called "Danes" but i like Denmarkians better - sounds a bit more evil
    A gotta love those Birch trees, chaga, the sap and readily available tinder combined with good places to hang...... i mean.... Wow what's not to like

Quote Originally Posted by saupacker View Post
    Bo, my friend, you're becoming quite a pro here! Not bad, not bad at all!
    But, if I may, some constructive criticism: THE BACKGROUND MUSIC SUCKS! Modern digital elevator music, not your style at all! Watch old Shug's stuff again to see how good music kicks the whole thing up a couple of notches.

All the best, Chris
    Thanks Chris
    Constructive criticism is always welcomed and appreciated(else i'm never gonna learn right)
    I actually thought the music would raise even more controversy than it have, but looking through my vast collection of music - i realized i had surprisingly little "organic and nature oriented music" (the only thing close to bluegrass i could find was dueling banjos).
    I'm just a different kind of guy musically
    /Bomber.LTD
    Member of the infamous "Hyperborean Hang Gang"
    ]
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    -Thomas Edison
    "If there is anything bigger than my ego in here, i want it dragged outside and shot"!!!
    -Zap Brannigan

To much time on your hands? Waste some time here

Hammock
    WBBB DBL 1.7
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Yeti
    Suspension
    Stock Cinche
    Quote Originally Posted by saupacker View Post
    But, if I may, some constructive criticism: THE BACKGROUND MUSIC SUCKS! Modern digital elevator music, not your style at all!
    I couldn't disagree more! I LOVED the background music. Perfect video music, soft, mellow and not intrusive to the video content. It was one of the first things I noticed!

If I wanted shug's music I would watch shug's videos (which I do) but I'm not a big bluesgrass fan and I find the music annoying at times in shug's video.

Now I'm not saying saupacker is wrong, just want to point out that there is the opposite feeling towards your music as well.

Oh and I loved the jazz at night, gave me a creepy Fallout 3 (Nuclear Apocalypse Video Game) feeling, I'm going to have to bring some jazz on my next trip. Any recommendations? I'm an alternative rock kinda guy but I do like a wide range!
    I like metric, I use metric, for those of you who don't ... you should, for those of you who won't ... here.
    0*C - 32*F, 10*C - 50*F, 20*C - 68*F, 30*C - 86*F
    100g - 3.52oz, 500g - 17.63oz, 1kg - 2.2lbs, 16oz - 1lbs
    10cm - 3.9", 1m - 3.28ft, 1km - 0.62mi

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    AHE Hard Rock
    Insulation
    Te-Wa Freeze
    Suspension
    Dynaglide slings
    Nice work... Thanks for sharing. That single track made me wish I hadn't traded my Kona away.
    "I'm a connoisseur of BACON." - Anyways - 6/9/13

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasuko View Post
    I couldn't disagree more! I LOVED the background music. Perfect video music, soft, mellow and not intrusive to the video content. It was one of the first things I noticed!

If I wanted shug's music I would watch shug's videos (which I do) but I'm not a big bluesgrass fan and I find the music annoying at times in shug's video.

Now I'm not saying saupacker is wrong, just want to point out that there is the opposite feeling towards your music as well.

Oh and I loved the jazz at night, gave me a creepy Fallout 3 (Nuclear Apocalypse Video Game) feeling, I'm going to have to bring some jazz on my next trip. Any recommendations? I'm an alternative rock kinda guy but I do like a wide range!
    If I may ....I don't think Saupacker meant for Bomber to put bluegrass in his videos ....just something else other than what was used.
    Is music even needed on backpack videos? ....I ask myself that a lot. Drowns out the birds)))))
    Music is a tough one in videos for us video types. When cutting a video I think we put in what we like and have on hand. It may not suit all who watch but you can never please 'em all as my Dad used to say.
    Also, YouTube will mute your video if the music is copyrighted. That always stings.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    DIY
    Images
    Is music even needed on backpack videos? ....I ask myself that a lot. Drowns out the birds)))))
    Music is a tough one in videos for us video types. When cutting a video I think we put in what we like and have on hand. It may not suit all who watch but you can never please 'em all as my Dad used to say.
    Also, YouTube will mute your video if the music is copyrighted. That always stings.
    Shug
    Very thoughtful, Shug. I think when I get some video good enough to post I may leave the birdsongs (but hopefully not the wind over the mic) and suggest that the listener play whatever music he or she likes softly while watching. It's remarkable how almost anymusic seems to "fit" a video, but sets its own tone to the experience of watching. Of course, tastes differ. That said, you can continue supplying us with bluegrass, as far as I'm concerned.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB DL 1.1 & Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Black MacCat Del.
    Insulation
    Yeti 3,4 & HRQ/HGB
    Suspension
    webbing/whoopie
    Images
    Bomber; thanks for the vids. Have you thought about putting it on "crazy guy on a bike".com . Bicycle consciousness is something we really lack in North America,,oh mnt biking is pretty big but most cities are still oriented to cars. Like seeing where you hang out and ride around,,,liked the beach and rocks scene,,music was fine.
    " The mind creates the abyss, the heart crosses it."

“The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away.” ~Wayne Dyer

www.birchsidecustomwoodwork.com

Hammock
    Hanging...
    Tarp
    Up...
    Insulation
    Down...
    Suspension
    Tight at 30'
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasuko View Post

Glad you liked it Kasuko, nothing beats some nice jazz accompanied by the sound of a light rain shower drizzling on your tarp

I like a wide range of jazz, but for late night "Hygge" - i go with Django Reinhardt everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by MuseJr View Post
    Nice work... Thanks for sharing. That single track made me wish I hadn't traded my Kona away.
    Thanks and welcome MJ I used to have a Kona Lave dome.... loved that bike.....

If I may ....I don't think Saupacker meant for Bomber to put bluegrass in his videos ....just something else other than what was used.
    Shug
    I understood Saupacker's message in the same context, guess he's not a fan of electronica
    And that is so true: "you can't please everyone" but if you deliver something you are willing to stand by, chances are that some other will like it as well.
    I tried to use "lesser known" and copyright free music because i didnt want the same trouble as Raul(they muted his sound)

Quote Originally Posted by WV View Post
    Very thoughtful, Shug. I think when I get some video good enough to post I may leave the birdsongs (but hopefully not the wind over the mic) and suggest that the listener play whatever music he or she likes softly while watching. It's remarkable how almost anymusic seems to "fit" a video, but sets its own tone to the experience of watching. Of course, tastes differ. That said, you can continue supplying us with bluegrass, as far as I'm concerned.
    If your video's is half as good as your inventions and ideas - there is no time to loose, get some videos uploaded
    I actually used the music to kill and suppress noise from both holding the camera and the wind - or else it would have been a silent movie. But i do like your idea about letting people supply their own music.

Quote Originally Posted by mbiraman View Post
    Bomber; thanks for the vids. Have you thought about putting it on "crazy guy on a bike".com . Bicycle consciousness is something we really lack in North America,,oh mnt biking is pretty big but most cities are still oriented to cars. Like seeing where you hang out and ride around,,,liked the beach and rocks scene,,music was fine.
    Thank Bill, Didn't know about that site until you mentioned it - but thats a good idea. Denmark is perfect for bikes because of the small distances we have.... And we have no real wilderness, so even our forest and logging roads lend them self real well to Mtb.
    /Bomber.LTD
    ]
    -Thomas Edison
    "If there is anything bigger than my ego in here, i want it dragged outside and shot"!!!
    -Zap Brannigan

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Cuben rag
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti
    Suspension
    webbing/buckle
    Images
    From the phone at work:
    what kind of nuts was that Bomber ?
    Moski, who no longer feels the Secret Ninja Ski emptiness..............
    B/C he got them now

Hammock
    Hanging...
    Tarp
    Up...
    Insulation
    Down...
    Suspension
    Tight at 30'
    Images
    Macadamia nuts; try the Nutisal brand - swedish brand, most calorie dense and the best taste
    /Bomber.LTD
    ]
    -Thomas Edison
    -Zap Brannigan

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast