BB 1.1 & 1.7
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    AHE Jarbridge
    Suspension
    Whoopies & straps
    Quote Originally Posted by Catavarie View Post
    If anyone doesn't like their Jarbridge (or any other UQ or TQ) then just send it to me and I'll make sure it receives a good home.
    Ha! No way I'm gettin' rid of mine. Still can't believe it fits so well. Kinda glad I didn't go with the full length one now. took it right out of the stuff sack and hung it w/no problems. wish i had bought 2

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    I said in my other posts and will say it again..I am totally impresses with synthetic vs down,,the way my New River quilt is made and can't wait to get the wife's Jarbridge as its made the with the same material,,soft and light and super warm..I really am glad to go with synthetic UQ cause of the elements we hang in,,and have 5 down TQ's and bags down to 20 degrees,,so covered there with down,,but I am super happy with the equipment Arrowhead puts out! Number 1 in my book! Can't go wrong! and Service is great too!

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    Mamajamba camo
    Insulation
    TQ & UQ
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing

Can't wait... or can I?

I just checked the weather and it is 98* with a 101* heat index. It will be months before I need the Jarbridge (or Jarbidge) here in the hot, humid, sunny South, but I can't wait to get my hands on it!!!

Since I didn't order until the 17th, so I can't expect too much. In reality I could wait until after the camping trip, if needed.

Hammock
    ENO DN
    Tarp
    SilNylon
    Insulation
    Jarbridge UQ
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    Love mine... dialed it in, and yeah... can't wait to hit the trail with it. Only real issues, the wife likes it too!
    "Its ok... I have a hammock!"

Hammock
    GTUL
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Jarbidge/Cosmic 20
    Suspension
    Whoopies and Webs
    So I've had my Jarbidge for the better part of a week now. Up until now I've been sleeping in my hammock wrapped in my comforter and still was waking up with a cold and stiff back (which is completely different than waking up in bed with a warm, stiff back). The UQ was definitely the final piece of the puzzle. I actually had to start setting an alarm again because I slept 10 hours with just a sheet on top the first night I hung with it. Second night was more of the same and since then, well, let's just say I might not be going back to my bed.

I usually sweat when I sleep, even with the a/c on blast, but somehow this combo has hit the nail on the head and I've been getting some serious sleeping done. I've begun offering my bed to friends crashing at my house. They all think I'm crazy but I know you guys understand.
    Only the dreamer venoms all his days,
    Bearing more woe than all his sins deserve.

Hammock
    Eno DN
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe Sil
    Insulation
    Jarbidge River
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    After testing it out a few times in the yard (in the high 50s at the lowest) it has performed remarkably! Incredible craftsmanship, easy to set up, and WARM as can be. I'm using a poncho liner as a top-quilt at the moment, but I'm hoping to get a real one soon. Thanks for the great work Paul!

Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 single
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH/strap
    Images
    Paul made me a custom Jarbridge with 3.0 oz of Climashield. Weighs in at 13.4 oz! I have only had this down to about 59°, but I know I should be able to push this well into the 40s. I have had this strung up in temps above 78° and it worked great (not to hot). And the weight is unbeatable!

I call it my goldilocks hammock. Not too hot, not too cold, for 7-8 months of the year.

Yes, thats my Jarbridge River underquilt. No, you can't borrow it for the weekend.
    “Indian builds small fire and stays warm, white man builds big fire and stays warm collecting firewood”—unknown

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea”—Karen Blixen

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    Mamajamba camo
    Insulation
    TQ & UQ
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing

First night out

Well, I tried it out last night (the Jarbridge). Hiked a couple of miles from the house and set it up just before dark. Was sound asleep by 2100, awakened by 2145 with a severe but fast moving thunderstorm. Back asleep by 2230. Must have gotten into the mid 50s. Slept warm and didn't wake until 0600. Only complaint... I wish it had been cooler. No problem adjusting the Jarbridge for the weather, though.

Yes, I have a pic, but it's on my cell and I'm too technilogically challenged to get it to the computer. I know, if there are no pics it didn't happen.

In any case I just wanted to say thanks again for the fine piece of equipment.

Hammock
    Lite Owl; Light Hiker
    Tarp
    Toxaway;MacCat Dlx
    Insulation
    Burrow; Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOh View Post
    Yes, I have a pic, but it's on my cell and I'm too technilogically challenged to get it to the computer. I know, if there are no pics it didn't happen.
    Not to digress but do you have an android phone? wifi at home? I absolutely LOVE WiFi Explorer. It let's you browse your phone from your desktop over wifi. Makes transferring pics 1000 times easier. There's also an app for Photobucket.
    JaxHiker aka Kudzu - WFA
    Florida Trail Association: NE FL Trail Coordinator (Gold Head to Stephen Foster)
    Trail Issues? Please let me know.
    Blazing Trails with Kudzu @ www.idratherbehiking.com
    Follow me @idratherbhiking

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    Here is a pic of my wifes new Jarbridge, its Hot Pink on one side..(very loud hot pink ) and coyote brown on the other side..now if I can just get her to hang the coyote brown while in the woods..lmao.. I really love the way the UQ's are made! And the way they fit! This pic is not tightly fitted as to let it vent alittle. Its going to get to 50 degree tonite for a nice test hang for us.
    Attached Images Attached Images

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast