PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Natchez View Post
    What is the weight of the tarp? Do you have a web site or a product list

Every Blessing
    Rev. Alan
    The one that we sent today weighed 13.4oz in the stuff sack with 60ft of mason line. Sorry we do not have a web site yet, but we are working on it. I am completely ignorant of web sites, and am working with a lot of people right now.

Our main thing is custom work, we will try to sew whatever you need. The 8'X10' Sanctuary Cat, and the 10'X12' Cathedral Cat our really our only steady products.

Dwight
    Psalm 19:1-3 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."

Preach, do you guys ship these with the seams sealed?

Hammock
    My DIY 10.5'X5' speer style
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by traviso71 View Post
    Preach, do you guys ship these with the seams sealed?
    NO, but we can for an extra price. I am not a great seam sealer, or a neat one, but I get the job done. It reallys takes a long time; you have to set it up, paint it on (with a foam brush), wait for it to dry, check it all out, I dust mine to loose it tackiness. It all just takes a while.

But I will do it if you need me too.

Dwight
    Psalm 19:1-3 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."

Thanks Preach. I am not ready to confront the tarp just yet, I am just now finalizing the purchase of my bits for the suspension on my hammock. I was asking out of curiosity, I am still not sure I wont try to make my own. I am weighing time/frustration/money vs convenience. I could probably float $60 for a tarp, so I might be able to see going for one of these (plus I get to support a fellow hobbyist). Its not like the quilt & UQ... where I will not possibly be able to afford buying one premade, & will ahve to suck it up & DIY it. hehe

I will hopefully be gettin back to you on the tarp deal here in about a month though, if you guys are still crankin them out!

Thanks,

Trav

Hammock
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    Yeah, Amanda and I ordered 40+ yards of black 1.1oz sil today, that gives us around 70 yards all together. She has to make 3 more tarps for people, and then we can take orders for Sanctuary and Cathedral tarps. If anyone is interested let us know?

Dwight and Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by Preacha Man View Post
    NO, but we can for an extra price. I am not a great seam sealer, or a neat one, but I get the job done. It reallys takes a long time; you have to set it up, paint it on (with a foam brush), wait for it to dry, check it all out, I dust mine to loose it tackiness. It all just takes a while.

But I will do it if you need me too.

Dwight
    Ed Speer uses some sort of spray to seal his seams with, a lot faster I'm sure than the old smear technique.

Hammock
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Take-a-knee View Post
    Ed Speer uses some sort of spray to seal his seams with, a lot faster I'm sure than the old smear technique.
    I could do that thru my air gun, but it wouldn't be easy either. I'll just use the old foam brush method. That way I can push the silicone into the seams. It makes me feel good to see the silicone seap into the seams.

Dwight

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Images

Thumbs up Sanctuary in Black

Preacher, you do great work! I'm in the middle of working a deal for a spare Clark NA, and when that is done I will be contacting you for a black Cathedral. Man, that is a pretty tarp! And it helps to know it's stitched with love instead of in a Chinese sweat shop .

How much extra would it be to sew a couple extra loops along the top ridgeline - similar to a Kelty Noah rig?

what Colors do you have for the 8x10? Also do you do just a square 8x10 if so what is the cost? Do i pay with paypal?

Every Blessing
    Alan

Hammock
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by s62w23098 View Post
    Preacher, you do great work! I'm in the middle of working a deal for a spare Clark NA, and when that is done I will be contacting you for a black Cathedral. Man, that is a pretty tarp! And it helps to know it's stitched with love instead of in a Chinese sweat shop .

How much extra would it be to sew a couple extra loops along the top ridgeline - similar to a Kelty Noah rig?
    Since it is a cat tarp, I cannot put extra tieouts in a curve. I could design it where the ends are not curved though. Then I could put in extra tie outs for you.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast