Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    HG 3 Season/IX UQ
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Some of the best trail is just north of the Smokeys. I'm heading down there myself over Easter. Have a great hike.
    Glad to hear that...I seem to zeroing in on the section between Hot Springs and Damascus. I'd like to attend Trail Days and then head out from there...maybe hike south toward Hot Springs. I'm still not sure how far we want to go...Allen gap and Wautaga Lake may come into play. And then there is the whole shuttle thing. Any advice on that? I have come across the list of shuttlers available. Putting one of these hikes together is far more complicated than putting one foot in front of the other. I'll know more after the guidebooks arrive.

Miguel

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    I'll give another nod to Awol's AT Guide. It's what I use for my section planning, which will include Sam's Gap to Tanyard Gap next weekend with Dancer. If you plan to tear out the pages you only need for a section, consider the loose-leaf version, it's perfect for that.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Some of the best trail is just north of the Smokeys. I'm heading down there myself over Easter. Have a great hike.
    Dancer and I will be out between Sam's Gap and Tanyard if you're in the area, Dutch. Buy ya some grub at Rock Bottom in Hot Springs if you're in town.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner, Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    HG 3 Season/IX UQ
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    I'll give another nod to Awol's AT Guide. It's what I use for my section planning, which will include Sam's Gap to Tanyard Gap next weekend with Dancer. If you plan to tear out the pages you only need for a section, consider the loose-leaf version, it's perfect for that.
    Didn't know there was a loose leaf version. That would have been my first choice. Who knows....maybe that's what I ordered without knowing it.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12