Hennessy Expedition A-sym
    Tarp
    Hennessy Cat
    Insulation
    Reflectix
    Suspension
    Whoopieslings.com

Whoohoo! Thanks Stu!

Order arrived today! Thank you for such swift service! It is such a pleasure doing business with you!

Converting my Hennesy tonight and bringing it with me for a day hike on Saturday.
    *I just have to try out my converted hammock before my hang/hike at Mt Greylock in a few weeks!

*~*We need a "happy dance" emoticon! *~*

Hammock
    Warbonett BB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream2
    Insulation
    Winter Crowsnest
    Suspension
    whoopieslings.com
    Good deal Hawkwind. Thanks for the kind works. Have a great time on both of your hikes.

Hammock
    WBBB,WBRR,DIY
    Tarp
    HG WP,WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopies&DutchGear
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkwind View Post
    Order arrived today! Thank you for such swift service! It is such a pleasure doing business with you!

Converting my Hennesy tonight and bringing it with me for a day hike on Saturday.
    *I just have to try out my converted hammock before my hang/hike at Mt Greylock in a few weeks!

*~*We need a "happy dance" emoticon! *~*
    Not to hijack the thread too bad, but where in western Mass are you and when are you going up Mt. Greylock?

Hammock
    hennesy ultra light
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    incubator
    Suspension
    straps
    Yes when are u going?
    As a wise man once said "If woman don't find you handsome at least they'll find you handy." Hang in there.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Hennessy Cat
    Insulation
    Reflectix
    Suspension
    Whoopieslings.com
    Quote Originally Posted by raiffnuke View Post
    Not to hijack the thread too bad, but where in western Mass are you and when are you going up Mt. Greylock?
    Monson
    Quote Originally Posted by daveocelott View Post
    Yes when are u going?
    My best bud and I leave the men/families (Now grown, makes it easier to do!) behind each year on our birthdays for a hike/hang.

We'll be hanging/hiking/celebrating her birthday weekend of the 19th. Not sure if we are heading out on Friday or Saturday...depends on her work schedule. I hike with an external frame that I have completely 're-built' to suit my needs and she hikes with a green Gregory internal frame.

Keep your eye out for us. We both have Hennessy's that 2QZQ added zipper mods to a couple years back. I have a standard issue tarp for my Exped and she has a Hex-tarp with her Exped that I believe she purchased from OES a few years back.

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    Hey +1 to Stu and his great customer service!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

Hammock
    Tarp
    Hennessy Cat
    Insulation
    Reflectix
    Suspension
    Whoopieslings.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon360 View Post
    Hey +1 to Stu and his great customer service!
    He is awesome to work with. I inadvertently neglected to tell him how I hang my tarp in my order instructions. Stu contacted me within a very short time of receiving my order to sort that out and my slings, toggles, and huggers were in the mail later that day.

Package arrived yesterday afternoon. Made the conversion last night after watching one of the awesome video's posted up in the suspension section. Took me less than 30 minutes to swap out the original lines and attach the slings.

Hammock
    WBBB,WBRR,DIY
    Tarp
    HG WP,WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopies&DutchGear
    Images
    Monson

My best bud and I leave the men/families (Now grown, makes it easier to do!) behind each year on our birthdays for a hike/hang.

We'll be hanging/hiking/celebrating her birthday weekend of the 19th. Not sure if we are heading out on Friday or Saturday...depends on her work schedule. I hike with an external frame that I have completely 're-built' to suit my needs and she hikes with a green Gregory internal frame.

Keep your eye out for us. We both have Hennessy's that 2QZQ added zipper mods to a couple years back. I have a standard issue tarp for my Exped and she has a Hex-tarp with her Exped that I believe she purchased from OES a few years back.
    I will have to keep an eye out for you up there. Where on the mountian to you usually camp?

Hammock
    Tarp
    Hennessy Cat
    Insulation
    Reflectix
    Suspension
    Whoopieslings.com
    Quote Originally Posted by raiffnuke View Post
    I will have to keep an eye out for you up there. Where on the mountain do you usually camp?
    We've hiked in from all the 'compass points'. Last time we mostly hiked and hung on the north-western side. This year we plan to spend most of our time on the eastern side in the Peck's Brook area. We still haven't decided whether to park up near the lodge or try parking off West Mountain Rd.

On a side note...our favorite time to hike was when the summit was closed to traffic. It was a bummer that Bascom Lodge was closed...but having such a beautifully quiet summit with only other hikers/backpackers up there was amazing.

Hammock
    WBBB,WBRR,DIY
    Tarp
    HG WP,WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopies&DutchGear
    Images
    We've hiked in from all the 'compass points'. Last time we mostly hiked and hung on the north-western side. This year we plan to spend most of our time on the eastern side in the Peck's Brook area. We still haven't decided whether to park up near the lodge or try parking off West Mountain Rd.

On a side note...our favorite time to hike was when the summit was closed to traffic. It was a bummer that Bascom Lodge was closed...but having such a beautifully quiet summit with only other hikers/backpackers up there was amazing.
    I agree, the summit is much nicer when the roads are closed.

I like the Peck's Brook area, that is where I stay most of my trips up Mt. Greylock. There are a few nice places to hang behind the shelter over by the Brook and not very many nice tenting spots, so it is a good place for a few hammockers.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast