WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Got one on its way across the pond. Nice work Brandon. Really looking forward to checking the bridge out.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Burrow40 / Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch gear
    Images
    I have already ordered my Ridge Runner but have a few questions and the videos aren't up yet..
    I wish to use my Dutch whoopee hook suspension with my Ridge Runner so I ordered the Line / Strap type suspension assuming this will be the easiest to convert to the Dutch hook system , is this the correct choice ?

I read that you have some hiking pole tip attachments , Do they come standard with the hammock ? I could not see them in the accessories section .

Cheers
    Adam

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird/Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    OES 12x10
    Insulation
    WB Yeti/Lynx
    Images
    Perhaps the most important question - when is the first shipment slated to get shipped out? And how many orders have you gotten in the first hour or two since this thing went live?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerbobbo View Post
    I have already ordered my Ridge Runner but have a few questions and the videos aren't up yet..
    I wish to use my Dutch whoopee hook suspension with my Ridge Runner so I ordered the Line / Strap type suspension assuming this will be the easiest to convert to the Dutch hook system , is this the correct choice ?

I read that you have some hiking pole tip attachments , Do they come standard with the hammock ? I could not see them in the accessories section .

Cheers
    Adam
    yes, that will work but depending on what type of tree straps you want (do you use a toggle or a biner?) you may want a different set of straps. our line/strap suspension has tree straps with a steel tri-ring at one end. if you're using whoopies with a biner, you'd probably rather have our whoopie sling tree straps instead, those have a loop at each end. if you'd rather have these type straps instead we'll just swap the normal ones for the whoopie straps at no extra charge, just email me and ask. we sell whoopies as well in the accessory section. as for swapping out suspensions, we have instructional videos showing how to swap out suspensions on each hammock type in the setup section

pole tips...these arent online yet, should be getting them in later this week. one tip has a hole in the end for the carbide part of the pole, the other tip has a threaded hole to screw onto the camera mount

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustardman View Post
    Perhaps the most important question - when is the first shipment slated to get shipped out? And how many orders have you gotten in the first hour or two since this thing went live?
    should ship later this week

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    - Does the Lynx quilt taper from shoulder to foot? If so, what are the width dimensions on either end?

- Are there any cinches on the ends of the quilt for adjustment? The quilt seems to connect at each corner of the hammock?
    “I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt.” - Cormac McCarthy

Images
    yes, it tapers from shoulder to head and from shoulder to foot to get rid of insulation in areas where it wouldn't be used (sort of like a mummy shaped air pad). the listed width of 33" (just realized the uq chart doesn't show width, my fault thought it did) is the width at the shoulders (widest part). width at shoulders is 33" width at the feet is 24", width at the head is 20"

(edit: these measurements are just the insulated portion of the quilt, the quilt as a whole is bridge hammock shaped, but i didn't insulate all of it, insulated portion is mummy shaped)

there are no cinches or adjustments to be made, just 4 micro biners to clip onto the hammock corners. the foot end corners do have a hefty rubberband to create tension so the quilt is pulled tight to the bottom of the hammock
    Last edited by warbonnetguy; 08-21-2012 at 12:43.

Hammock
    WB / BIAS
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps
    Great looking hammock system Brandon, just going thru the videos now!

Cheers

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Great looking hammock system Brandon, just going thru the videos now!

Cheers

yes, looks like all videos are now up

Hammock
    WBBB DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    KAQ, HG
    Suspension
    Webbing, Whoopies
    43 viewing the Warbonnet section. Must be a gold rush going on here. Single layer Ridge Runner on order. I went to town today and things go crazy here. Just not safe to leave HF for a minute. At least, I have some Sangria now for a celebratory sundowner. Hopefully, I will be in the first wave of shipping. Love my Blackbird, hopefully it won't dump me on the ground since I am being unfaithful again....

Andy
    Friends don't let friends sleep on the ground.

My favorite data mining thread:
    http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=55659

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast