Hammock
    DangerBird72 /W.L. Light owl
    Tarp
    4S Cuben/WL OMW
    Insulation
    Fronkey made20* UQ
    Suspension
    Whooooopie...
    Looks like nice country. Do you have high mineral content in the water brown water? Kind of scary looking to me. Thank's for the video. I will look for your channel to subscribe to it.
    "When you get to the end of your rope,tie a knot and Hang On."- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Hammock
    Hennessy ULBA with 2QZQ mod #4
    Tarp
    AHE Toxaway Tarp
    Insulation
    Hammockgear TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    WhoOpie Slings/DCs
    Quote Originally Posted by richtorfla View Post
    Hi Bluefin,

Just got done watchin' the vid. Thanks for taking us around on your beautiful Island. Trail system looked like it was easy to get around. What a great campsite! Throne and platforms! Liked the Ocean views. Nice!
    You are welcome, the views were great Thabks for watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiknhanger View Post
    Thanks Bluefin! Nice video. I would looove to have a nice hike like that with a little solitude! I'm sure it helped recharge the spirit!
    It was so quiet and peaceful there, and well needed too.

Quote Originally Posted by SilvrSurfr View Post
    Great video - good grub, good beer (well, not sure about that one), great scenery. Coastal hiking in Newfoundland looks awesome - ocean, elevation, trees - that's a dream hike for sure. I have to get up there sometime, but the closest I've gotten is Nova Scotia. The scenery there absolutely floored me, but Newfoundland looks even prettier. I am officially jealous.

I make a 12-bean soup/stew with basmati rice that is my absolute favorite trail food. I carry a tablespoon or two of bacon fat to add to it, because I'm a Southerner and think that all beans should be cooked with a little bacon fat.

Looking forward to your next adventure.
    I think I am lucky to live here, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Bacon fat can only make anything taste better. I have some beans soaking now to make baked beans with in the morning. I always fry up some bacon to go in with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy View Post
    Looks like nice country. Do you have high mineral content in the water brown water? Kind of scary looking to me. Thank's for the video. I will look for your channel to subscribe to it.
    Not sure why the water was brown...some tannins in the water maybe. Not all the water is that colour but it was filtered and I'm still alive. my name on you tube is Mustang 774. Thanks for subscribing.
    Take care,
    Bluefin

Bluefin's Videos

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG Burrow
    Suspension
    Dutch Cinch Bugs
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mbiraman View Post
    Bluefinn,,,always fun watchin your trips. When you had tea you picked up the pot with your index figure with a little silicone thing on it ,,,what is that???. The islands and the cliffs look beautiful. Thanks

bill
    mbiraman: I've got an extra one of those gripper things that I don't need. Been trying to give it away but my friends don't really "get" camping lightweight style. PM me and I'll mail it to you.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Ahhh...good to see you out-n-aboot! Sweet sleeping platform out there in those NF woods. Nice to see your still using the mini-atomic!
    I like that hat too.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    WarBonnet Blackbird 1.1
    Tarp
    WarBonnet Edge
    Insulation
    4 JRB quilts.
    Suspension
    Home made job.
    Yes, Canada is beautiful! The way I have it pictured, Canada is all hills, so I can see why you had lots of hills to go up and down. How about that dunny, now that’s an out house. lol You found a pretty good spot for your hammock/camp, very high and dry. Great report, thanks, BLUEFIN774!

Hammock
    Hennessy UL Explorer (2QZQ Mod #4)
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    Baby Orca & NoSniv
    Suspension
    Whoopie & biner
    Images
    Loved it, thanks for the hike along, subscribed and looking forward to more ...

Agree with Brucie, what an outdoor throne ;-)

Grtz Johan
    My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence.

mob: +31 6 44 80 82 63

http://www.dutchunlimited.com
    http://dutchunlimited.com/english/

My YouTube

Hammock
    Hennessy ULBA with 2QZQ mod #4
    Tarp
    AHE Toxaway Tarp
    Insulation
    Hammockgear TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    WhoOpie Slings/DCs
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Ahhh...good to see you out-n-aboot! Sweet sleeping platform out there in those NF woods. Nice to see your still using the mini-atomic!
    I like that hat too.
    Shug
    Hey Shug,

Thanks for watching. I had a great time. The Mini-Atomic is my most used stove.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruciehi5 View Post
    Yes, Canada is beautiful! The way I have it pictured, Canada is all hills, so I can see why you had lots of hills to go up and down. How about that dunny, now that’s an out house. lol You found a pretty good spot for your hammock/camp, very high and dry. Great report, thanks, BLUEFIN774!
    Hey Bruciehi5,

The people living on the Prairies out in western Canada may disagree on the "all hills" Thanks for watching. The toilet was pretty neat. It was well away from the campsite. My campsite was great with the tent platform to sit on and cook on. Thanks for the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by born2roam View Post
    Loved it, thanks for the hike along, subscribed and looking forward to more ...

Agree with Brucie, what an outdoor throne ;-)

Grtz Johan
    Hey born2roam glad you enjoyed it. I subscribed to your channel as well. I will have more videos in about a month. I'm going away for a three weeks for work. I too thought the throne was pretty good.
    Take care,
    Bluefin

Bluefin's Videos

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123