BB
    Tarp
    zpacks cuben
    Insulation
    te-wa Freeze
    Suspension
    whoOpie slings
    Images
    I got mine too. The ropes (hanging kit) were not included so I used the ropes that came with my original UL to give it a quick hang and look over the construction. Quality seems to be fine. My review may be unfair because Im definately going to add straps and tri-glides with a structural ridgeline. First impression is that the zipper is a bit stiff so I'll go over it with some house-wax to loosen it up and add to its life. Im also not sure how the netting should be hung (in stock mode)but I'll go to the website and see if there is any info.

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinfhaz View Post
    I got mine too. The ropes (hanging kit) were not included so I used the ropes that came with my original UL to give it a quick hang and look over the construction. Quality seems to be fine. My review may be unfair because Im definately going to add straps and tri-glides with a structural ridgeline. First impression is that the zipper is a bit stiff so I'll go over it with some house-wax to loosen it up and add to its life. Im also not sure how the netting should be hung (in stock mode)but I'll go to the website and see if there is any info.
    Yours has a zipper and bugnet?
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Images
    So I just got my travel hammock AT Hybrid Hammock in the mail and opened it up! I can't wait to use it some. I'll have to take some pictures soon.

Hammock
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images
    maybe tomorrow will be package day for me. The ATHH is just one thing I am expecting.
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

Hammock
    BB
    Tarp
    zpacks cuben
    Insulation
    te-wa Freeze
    Suspension
    whoOpie slings
    Images
    yeah, it seems that we all got different hammocks... that oughtta make the reviews a little hard to lump together right!?
    He asked what model I wanted so I went with the Skeeter Beeter. I was wondering where the heck the grosgrain tie-outs were, SB doesnt have 'em.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Custom OES
    Insulation
    DIM UQ NoSniv TQ
    Suspension
    JRB Triglide/strap
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob58 View Post
    I am wondering if these are indeed the exact same hammocks? The SB at Costco specifies 9 ft x 4.5 ft, the one at the Travel hammock site is 9 ft 6 inches by 4.5 ft. ( $54 )

So, what do you think? An error on the specified length on one or the other, or not actually the exact same hammocks?

For the other Costco single no net hammock. the specs appear identical.
    My HAMMOCK is 9', add on the rope loops at each end, & it goes to about 9' 8" or so. Possibly, & this is just a guess, the seams (which also are what the rope loops thread thru) are 3" each, sooooo, perhaps the manufacturer states the length of the fabric, & Costco the actual length of the hammock.
    When you have a backpack on, no matter where you are, you’re home.
    PAIN is INEVITABLE. MISERY is OPTIONAL.

Images
    I've got two pics up in my gallery of the ATHH next to a 1 liter camelbak bottle.

Hammock
    GT Double Hammock
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp
    Hi Everyone!

Yes, some of you received different hammocks. Since I was feeling generous and digging the feedback and talking with all of you, a couple people made requests to try different products and I thought why not?? Anyway, thanks again for all of your comments and feedback, this has been really fun for me!

I've had a couple last minute requests and will take care of them, but I am now officially done with the test hammocks. I do have more V1 All Terrain Hybrid Hammocks available if anybody would like to purchase one. I think $30.00 including shipping is a fair deal. Let me know.

I also have to apologize for not setting up the Pay Pal portion of this prior to posting the test. For those of you that I have spoken with and are involved in the test, if you prefer to pay via Pay Pal please do so. The Pay Pal account to use is...

[email protected]

Thanks again!

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Anyone reviewing a hammock should READ THIS THREAD
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images
    Chief Hammock Officer:

I have made a payment for shipping to the paypal account you listed. Please confirm it's receipt when the transfer is complete.
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

• + New Posts
  • Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast