SOLD: Swiss Army Knifes FS- Classic SD

These are an assortment of the CLASSIC SD knifes.... You pick, 3 bucks each, plus $1.13 to ship 1st Class....

The knifes are in very good shape, some little typical surface type scratches, nothing major or I wouldn't sell it, a couple of the ones pictured I wouldn't sell because they are a little worn ...........

Also, a couple of knifes in the pic are incomplete pertaining to toothpick and/or tweezers. I intend on providing all with tweezers and toothpick until I can't, at which point any remaining ones will be noted as such before accepting any offers on them........... In other words, order with peace of mind, when things change, I will let you know.

I will combine shipping and get you a quote if you like.

Paypal will cost you .30 cents + 3 % more if thats how you pay, great by me................but I will gladly accept a check or money order sent to me...............
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mixinmaster; 04-12-2008 at 10:37.

Quote Originally Posted by mixinmaster View Post
    The two knifes by themselves are the ones with a red light in them....... They are the same size (3.25" closed) 1 ounce(est)... Those I want 4 bucks for................
    SALE PENDING ON THE TWO..........

3rd one from bottom right row (cream colored, logo Mattea) has been SOLD........... ALL others pictured are currently still available.........

Buy 3 (your choice, $9), I'll spring for the shipping...........

SOLD-- The translucent red on the left (3rd one in the row of 4) and the Grey one on the right row, & the open one at the bottom of the pic........... All the rest still available........... $9 for 3 of your choice, I'll pay shipping, pay with Paypal and I'll pay those costs too........

• + New Posts