Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    tom is always quick and courteous on emailing back to you. neo
    its always been around 2 weeks for delivery for me neo

35 days- No hammock,no return e-mail and abolutely no idea when I'm going to get it?. Needles to say this is my last time....?
    Hammock hanging and fly fishing;it just doesn't get any better!

Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputen View Post
    35 days- No hammock,no return e-mail and abolutely no idea when I'm going to get it?. Needles to say this is my last time....?
    thats a new one on me neo
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    Switchback 1.9DL
    Tarp
    10x12 TTTG CatCut
    Insulation
    PolarPod
    Suspension
    TTTG Ring Buckle
    Images
    I received my Jungle Hammock a few days (2) before the Mt. Rogers hang. It only took 10 days ! Tom returned my email in 4 hours & I received a email from Thailand the following day letting me know it was shipped. One of the reasons I went with a Claytor was all the praise about his promptness . I wasn't disappointed. I'm so glad I switched ! The main reason I switched is that I started out in a TH Expedition (another fine hammock !) but I liked the versatility of the Claytor and smithobx NEVER missed a chance to point this out when I was having issues with my Hennessy .
    Beer won't solve problems, but then again, neither will milk !
    Designer of the Switchback Hammock
    Tree to Tree Trail Gear:http://tttrailgear.com

thats a new one on me neo
    Well, I finally recieved a return e-mail (days later) only for Tom to tell me that I am NOT getting a rain fly with my hammock? Funny thing is,he also mistakenly sent me an e-mail for some else that is getting a repaired jungle hammock and is sending them a rain fly?

I will not post anything else on this thread but will start a new thread about this "if" Tom responds to my e-mail....?
    Hammock hanging and fly fishing;it just doesn't get any better!

Hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputen View Post
    Well, I finally recieved a return e-mail (days later) only for Tom to tell me that I am NOT getting a rain fly with my hammock? Funny thing is,he also mistakenly sent me an e-mail for some else that is getting a repaired jungle hammock and is sending them a rain fly?

I will not post anything else on this thread but will start a new thread about this "if" Tom responds to my e-mail....?
    my 1st two claytor jungle hammocks came without the rain fly.i bought two expedition hammocks and did not like them,they were to short.i paid $70.00
    each for the expeditions.i sent them back.and he sent me 2 jungle hammocks without rain fly at no extra charge neo
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darby View Post
    I received my Jungle Hammock a few days (2) before the Mt. Rogers hang. It only took 10 days ! Tom returned my email in 4 hours & I received a email from Thailand the following day letting me know it was shipped. One of the reasons I went with a Claytor was all the praise about his promptness . I wasn't disappointed. I'm so glad I switched ! The main reason I switched is that I started out in a TH Expedition (another fine hammock !) but I liked the versatility of the Claytor and smithobx NEVER missed a chance to point this out when I was having issues with my Hennessy .
    alright dude,you have seen the light neo
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    CLARK NX-200 / Clark NA /Warbonnet
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darby View Post

THAILAND!!!!!!!!!!!

More people should buy American Made products. I thought Claytor was made in the USA WoW was I wrong I'll not buy anything from another country with out trying to buy the same or better thing in America first.......

And then people B*&%$# when we lose jobs/manufacturers here and manufacters go to different countrys. In this small little two bit town we have lost two different manufacturers to other countrys and put some 1000 people out of work.

More people should think about that when they are buying things. Now I am not saying you cant buy out of the country because most certainly there are things you just cant get made here anymore but we as Americans should do our very best to stomp out this crap while we can because if we dont this will continue to line the pockets of the other world instead of ours.

quit makeing a living for other countrys and make a living and a place for you kids to work. Kid now day's have to move to bigger city's to find jobs after they get out of college and move away from what they new was home.

Sorry I did'nt mean to hijack youalls thread but when I found that out it floored me because I was really thinking about getting a claytor to have around for my freinds that hike with me but I'll not make that mistake........

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cavediver2 View Post
    THAILAND!!!!!!!!!!!

More people should buy American Made products. I thought Claytor was made in the USA WoW was I wrong I'll not buy anything from another country with out trying to buy the same or better thing in America first.......

And then people B*&%$# when we lose jobs/manufacturers here and manufacters go to different countrys. In this small little two bit town we have lost two different manufacturers to other countrys and put some 1000 people out of work.

More people should think about that when they are buying things. Now I am not saying you cant buy out of the country because most certainly there are things you just cant get made here anymore but we as Americans should do our very best to stomp out this crap while we can because if we dont this will continue to line the pockets of the other world instead of ours.

quit makeing a living for other countrys and make a living and a place for you kids to work. Kid now day's have to move to bigger city's to find jobs after they get out of college and move away from what they new was home.

Sorry I did'nt mean to hijack youalls thread but when I found that out it floored me because I was really thinking about getting a claytor to have around for my freinds that hike with me but I'll not make that mistake........
    Yeah, but we still can't make good cheese! Is American Cheese even cheese, or is it 'cheese food'?

Warbonnet: Made in Colorado, USA!
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    Oooh. Now you've upset the Cheeseheads contingent...

"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.”
    - John Burroughs

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    They should be mad! We deserve better cheese!
    Trust nobody!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast