WBBBXLC 1.7dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG All Around
    Suspension
    Straps and DUTCH

What a Pleasant Day!!

So, I came into some unexpected money today and spent part of it on quilts. 20* burrow and incubator HERE I COME! Also trying the new fabric on the burrow. This is gonna be awesome!
    Any tips on rigging under a WBBBXLC?

Images
    This is the second post by you today touting your good fortune and great new office. Just stop it, stop it, stop it. It's Monday for the rest of us. As they said in "Major League", "Wait till you're outside to celebrate. Don't dance on some else's grave."

Scratch that. Get over here and sit closer to me so maybe some of that good fortune will rub off. Whatcha wearing anyway, four leaf clover socks and rabbit's foot vest?

Hammock
    WBBBXLC 1.7dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG All Around
    Suspension
    Straps and DUTCH
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDaddy View Post
    This is the second post by you today touting your good fortune and great new office. Just stop it, stop it, stop it. It's Monday for the rest of us. As they said in "Major League", "Wait till you're outside to celebrate. Don't dance on some else's grave."

Scratch that. Get over here and sit closer to me so maybe some of that good fortune will rub off. Whatcha wearing anyway, four leaf clover socks and rabbit's foot vest?
    I'll try to send some your way! It was a wild day...also finally got my lash-it in with a surprise bundle of shock cord (just ran out and was gonna order some later today)!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    I'll try to send some your way! It was a wild day...also finally got my lash-it in with a surprise bundle of shock cord (just ran out and was gonna order some later today)!
    You're a fine person Spartan. Feeling lucky already.

Hammock
    WBBBXLC 1.7dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG All Around
    Suspension
    Straps and DUTCH
    Onto my new hangerisms...
    Do ya think that a 20* Incubator with 2 oz of overfill could be successfully rigged for 4 season camping? I'm thinking of running it VERY loose in the summer with no additional insulation, and tight in winter with a 20* burrow with an extra ounce. Thoughts?

Images
    That ought to work. I surely love my HG Incubator and you can't go wrong with those guys. However, my four seasons here is a lot different than your four seasons there.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.1 dbl/ Traveler 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    Toxaway & Bullfrog
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Onto my new hangerisms...
    Do ya think that a 20* Incubator with 2 oz of overfill could be successfully rigged for 4 season camping? I'm thinking of running it VERY loose in the summer with no additional insulation, and tight in winter with a 20* burrow with an extra ounce. Thoughts?
    My 20 d Incubator works great for three seasons and with a supplemental pad (or space blanket) Winter should be a go remembering we are talking about California here. In Summer the UQ can be set up loose or just shifted to one side until the AM chill sets in (preferred). Were I to do it all over again the 0 d Incubator would be in our closet but then we tend to set up camp where things are cooler. In a perfect world the camp closet would hold a 20 d Phoenix, a 20 d Incubator, and a 0 d Incubator.

• + New Posts