Hammock
    DYI, ENO DB, HH
    Tarp
    Varies
    Insulation
    WOOL
    Suspension
    STOCK
    I place an order with this company and I am very pleased, the mercandise was of excellent quality, shipping was speedy, the package arrived before I expected, all the way around, nice exchange. I have told other interested people about the company. Well done, and I must admit I am picky, a little crabby, however I was very pleased.

Hammock
    WB / BIAS
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps
    Got my BIAS WW this week. Really nice, well made hammock, ridiculously light (7.2) ozs on my scale in the stuff sack, and Brian and Shane have been great to deal with. Just waiting on some dynaglide, Lash-it, and hooks from Dutch. Hope to give it a test hang ASAP!

Cheers

Got some whoopie slings from these guys. Quick shipping and sent me a email to make sure every thing was good. A+ on the product and customer service from me.

Jason

Hammock
    WBRR
    Insulation
    Down
    Images
    I gotta say that I've been really happy with the way that Brian and Shane have treated me. They made me two 11' hammocks and had them to me in just a couple of days, and they still gave me the HF discount. I used my red one on the Pinhoti trail last weekend and it was great!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Flickr photos Outdoors collection

Quote Originally Posted by jbrianb View Post
    The hoss only comes in that Camo pattern. We've removed it from the site, but if you're interested in one, email us and we'll get after it!
    Cool and thanks Brian. It'll be a while before I actually figure out what I'm going to purchase and get it due to financial constraints. But the hoss has the weight and size factors that I'm looking for in a hammock.

Hammock
    BIAS Hiker Lite Teal/Black
    Tarp
    GG Emergency Shltr
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ
    Suspension
    BIAS standard kit
    I figured I'd simply post on this thread instead of starting a new one... tncamper (Shane) did a heIIuva good job on a double layer hammock. Figuring out a good design with our style of hammocks (channel end, not rolled) took some trial and error. It ended up being simple, but we thought it would be "simpler" than it was. We made it for a custom order and we're hoping to see a review on it (if the order maker is so inclined!).

We've added the double layer option to our hammocks. We've also added a knotty mod (gathered head and foot area to keep your pillow and feet in the hammock). Our site has both of these options available for BIAS hammock buyers.

Finally, we're going to do a group hang May 4-6 (tentative) at Reelfoot Lake in Northwest Tennessee. It's within four hours of St. Louis and Little Rock, about three from Nashville and two from Memphis. No agenda. Just hanging out with friends. There's a thread going on it, so check it out. We'd love to see you there (and some of you guys are plenty close!). HF member Rayn is working out a canoe/kayak tour of some bird rookeries and wildlife areas and a bird of prey demonstration. Plus there's great fishing (bream, crappie, catfish and bass)... I've fished there before. Love bass fishing on Reelfoot!

To route to it, it's northwest of the town of Tiptonville, TN at the Airpark. First, estimate your distance to Tiptonville and then download a park map to get there. We'll be taking a few spare kayaks, too.

Hope to see you there!
    --
    www.buttinasling.com
    Now carrying the Mini Tattoo Stove!
    Light weight. Low prices. Great gear.

Hammock
    BIAS Weight Weenie
    Tarp
    tyvek DIY
    Insulation
    whats that?
    Suspension
    whoopie and straps
    placed my order this morning for a BIAS Weight Weinie, carbon toggles and BIAS suspension system. Can't wait to get it!! Gonna be making a tyvek tarp as well for this uber light setup.

Hammock
    BIAS camper, WW DL
    Insulation
    Diy syn. UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by h0tr0d View Post
    placed my order this morning for a BIAS Weight Weinie, carbon toggles and BIAS suspension system. Can't wait to get it!! Gonna be making a tyvek tarp as well for this uber light setup.
    So your one of those today. Just as I think I'm going to get caught up, BAM three orders came in within a matter of hours.LOL We do appreciate the order and I just sat down an hour ago after "injecting" 4 Weight Weenies. The HF members have been good to us. Hope you enjoy it. Brian has the suspension items and he has taken his family camping due to spring break, but I'll see if I can't get it together for Monday shipment. Hope you enjoy it!
    It'll be alright Friday!

Check us out at www.buttinasling.com

[email protected]

Hammock
    BIAS Weight Weenie
    Tarp
    tyvek DIY
    Insulation
    whats that?
    Suspension
    whoopie and straps
    thanks and I'm in no hurry, my fun doesn't get to start until May 25th, 4 day trip on 70 miles of the AT here in Southwest Virginia...from I-77 south to VA 670 south fork of the holston river.

Hammock
    BIAS Hiker Lite Teal/Black
    Tarp
    GG Emergency Shltr
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ
    Suspension
    BIAS standard kit
    Quote Originally Posted by h0tr0d View Post
    thanks and I'm in no hurry, my fun doesn't get to start until May 25th, 4 day trip on 70 miles of the AT here in Southwest Virginia...from I-77 south to VA 670 south fork of the holston river.
    Made a quick trip back to civilization... I can get that suspension done Monday -- I think. Tuesday at latest.
    --
    www.buttinasling.com
    Now carrying the Mini Tattoo Stove!
    Light weight. Low prices. Great gear.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast