Tarp
    Dyneema Hammock ge
    Insulation
    Down top and botto
    Suspension
    Hammock gear
    Images

SOLD: luxury lite front hydration bottle for sale

I have a front hydration pocket that is meant to carry water and balance the system for the luxury lite pack
    $20 shipped to c US
    Mule
    Last edited by Mule; 02-14-2008 at 00:33.
    Predictions are risky, especially when it comes to the future.

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Does it just fit Luxury Lite Packs?
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    Hammock gear
    Tarp
    Dyneema Hammock ge
    Insulation
    Down top and botto
    Suspension
    Hammock gear
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by headchange4u View Post
    Does it just fit Luxury Lite Packs?
    No, thought they sell them to fit the luxury lite pack they can be put onto any pack with a few mods. To be honest with you all, thought it may not sell because of this, but I didn't like the design. I ended up getting this pack and front pockets.
    http://aarnpacks.com/products/peak_aspiration.html
    I love this pack. I have this one and this one:
    http://aarnpacks.com/products/effortless_rhythm.html
    If you know what you are buying the luxury lite may be what you want. Some like it, I didn't. Mule

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by skskinner View Post
    No, thought they sell them to fit the luxury lite pack they can be put onto any pack with a few mods. To be honest with you all, thought it may not sell because of this, but I didn't like the design. I ended up getting this pack and front pockets.
    http://aarnpacks.com/products/peak_aspiration.html
    I love this pack. I have this one and this one:
    http://aarnpacks.com/products/effortless_rhythm.html
    If you know what you are buying the luxury lite may be what you want. Some like it, I didn't. Mule
    I really like the Aarn pack that you used on the Red River Gorge hang out. Distributing the weight on the front and back seems like a really good idea. I looked into getting one when I got back from the trip. I really like this model. I wish there was someone who sold these packs locally so I could go and try one on, but I need another pack like I need another hole in my head.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    DIY parallelogram/speer
    Tarp
    guidegear camo 12'
    Insulation
    garlington style
    Suspension
    webbing
    Images
    sorry to be off topic, but after looking at that site, I have to say that those look like the most comfortable packs I've seen... gotta mop up the drool now
    "nickels and dimes, yours and mine, did you cash in on your dreams? You don't dream for me no" Third Eye Blind

Hammock
    Hammock gear
    Tarp
    Dyneema Hammock ge
    Insulation
    Down top and botto
    Suspension
    Hammock gear
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by headchange4u View Post
    I really like the Aarn pack that you used on the Red River Gorge hang out. Distributing the weight on the front and back seems like a really good idea. I looked into getting one when I got back from the trip. I really like this model. I wish there was someone who sold these packs locally so I could go and try one on, but I need another pack like I need another hole in my head.
    I like that model too. If you want to try one out I can lend you one about the same size to use for a trip. The fact is though, they are so versatile as to setting them up that I'm almost sure that if you got the torso correct on your order everything else would adjust just fine. On these packs they want you to load the heavy stuff in the BOTTOM of the pack and in the front pockets and you bend the stays to fit very close to your back.
    It is fun to watch my friends try on the pack. Once they get it on I tell them to move around and reach up and down, rotate their hips and shoulders and the light comes on for them. The pack does not use up your energy by binding you in a set position.
    THEN, I put about 3 liters of water in each front pocket and the light comes on again. Almost everyone says they feel the pack seems to get lighter. Especially on your shoulders because suddenly you are standing upright, completely upright. I hope you get one, you won't be sorry.
    Go to
    http://www.stoneycreekshop.co.nz/
    and Kerry will take very good care of you. He will mail it as a gift so you won't have to pay duty on it and he converts the NZ dollars to US and it saves you money over buying directly from Aarn. That's what I found out for myself, and Kerry has become a good email friend too.
    Mule

Hammock
    HH Deep Jungle Zip XL
    Tarp
    MacCat deluxe
    Insulation
    down
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    mule, which body packs did you get to go with the pack, and do you use the same ones for the peak aspiration and the effortless rythym?

It looks like the sport body packs have a little more room and more dividers/sub pockets for organization.

Do you have anytrouble seeing your feet/foot placement when wearing the body packs - like for scrambling on approaches to rock climbs?

Hammock
    Hammock gear
    Tarp
    Dyneema Hammock ge
    Insulation
    Down top and botto
    Suspension
    Hammock gear
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by greggg3 View Post
    mule, which body packs did you get to go with the pack, and do you use the same ones for the peak aspiration and the effortless rythym?

It looks like the sport body packs have a little more room and more dividers/sub pockets for organization.

Do you have anytrouble seeing your feet/foot placement when wearing the body packs - like for scrambling on approaches to rock climbs?
    I have the Sport front pockets. They easily carry 3 liters of water each if two of them are Platypus's. I have no trouble seeing my feet at all. I don't even really notice the pocket except just to feel better carrying them. I told Aarn I could sell this pack like hotcakes in the US. He really wants to start stores that specialize in his packs because the average backpacker may have a bit of a hard time fitting it to himself. I had no trouble myself. I change the front pockets from one pack to the other as needed. I actually have another set of pockets for them but they are smaller and I like the Sports better. They have compression pockets and extra pockets outside the main compartment.
    My friend just ordered the Expedition Pockets for his Peak Aspiration. I almost got a set myself, but poverty precluded the idea. Mule

• + New Posts