WBBB 1.1dl HB noseeum modified
    Tarp
    WB BMJ, HH hex
    Insulation
    winter incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing

SHT 10/3-10/6ish

Any hangers going to out on the SHT Oct 3 - 6? Going to be stomping around up there for 4-5 days now that the fire ban is lifted. I would gladly pay a someone in the two harbors/silver bay area for a lift to a trial head. Otherwise Ill just hike in and back out, do the split rock and twin lakes loops. Should be some purdy colors so see.

Hammock
    WB BB 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    MacCat Dlx SpinnUL
    Insulation
    Phoenix/Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    The leaves are near or at peak. My wife and I are headed north next week for a few days of dayhiking stretches of the SHT with our nights in a cabin. Check in at the SHT office in Two Harbors to see if the trail shuttle service is still up and running on the days you'll need it.

It's my favorite time of year up there!
    "The more I carry the happier I am in camp; the less I carry the happier I am getting there" - Sgt. Rock

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben,Warbonnet
    Insulation
    CaveCreek, HG
    Suspension
    Whoopie!!!
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doody View Post
    Any hangers going to out on the SHT Oct 3 - 6? Going to be stomping around up there for 4-5 days now that the fire ban is lifted. I would gladly pay a someone in the two harbors/silver bay area for a lift to a trial head. Otherwise Ill just hike in and back out, do the split rock and twin lakes loops. Should be some purdy colors so see.
    Doody,
    wish I could head up with you but I was up there a few weeks ago. If you end up around Grand Marais/ Lutsen area you can give Harriet Quarlles a call. She is very flexible in her shuttle schedule and has some dang good rates. Her number is 218-370-9164.

Have a good trip,

Randy
    “Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared” - Jack Handy

• + New Posts