Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly,HG CUBEN
    Insulation
    Yeti and Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I mentioned a few days ago, I must go up the mountains to test out my brand new Burrow.

Guess where I am now as I type this out. I'm on top of that mountain with my burrow laying in my blackbird looking out at the valley with my Superfly in porch mode.

Ahhhhhh, what a life.

I'm making a video of my overnight hike. Will post in the next couple of days when I return home.

So far it's been a warm day, it's now 4pm and it's starting to cool down now. I'm not sure how cold it will get.

Hammock
    WBBB/UL BMB
    Tarp
    ZPacks Cuben
    Insulation
    LeighLo
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Bed early, Phillip?

Whats for tea, and how are your feet holding out today?

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Great stuff, hope the overnighter is going well, should see 6 degrees tonight.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Superfly,HG CUBEN
    Insulation
    Yeti and Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Yep, bed early.

Laying in my hammock now. Starting to cool down a bit in the past 5 minutes. Nice and warm in my hammock with the burrow.

I had one of my dehydrated meals I prepared last week for tea, it was delicious. A lot better than those dehydrated and freeze dried meals you buy up town. Boiled the water, covered my meal with water in pot and put in pot Cosy and wait half hour.

Left my Superfly in porch mode tonight, so I don't miss watching the sun come up tomorrow morning.

My feet where not to bad today. But i didn't push it to hard, did not have far to hike, so I took my time, although the terrain was steep and slippery. I could feel hot spots on my heel, as I got to my camp site. Given the steepness and terrain, it was the best I could get out of these feet for a while. Maybe there is hope for these boots.

My hammock is hanging on ground that is on a big angle, it's a challenge just to stand. Lots of rocks and long grass under me. You would never be able to pith a tent up here.

Done a video of my hike and camp setup today, memory card is full, I done about 16 minutes of video.

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Looking forward to the trip report for sure, where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillipsart View Post
    Yep, bed early.

Laying in my hammock now. Starting to cool down a bit in the past 5 minutes. Nice and warm in my hammock with the burrow.

I had one of my dehydrated meals I prepared last week for tea, it was delicious. A lot better than those dehydrated and freeze dried meals you buy up town. Boiled the water, covered my meal with water in pot and put in pot Cosy and wait half hour.U

Left my Superfly in porch mode tonight, so I don't miss watching the sun come up tomorrow morning.

My feet where not to bad today. But i didn't push it to hard, did not have far to hike, so I took my time, although the terrain was steep and slippery. I could feel hot spots on my heel, as I got to my camp site. Given the steepness and terrain, it was the best I could get out of these feet for a while. Maybe there is hope for these boots.

My hammock is hanging on ground that is on a big angle, it's a challenge just to stand. Lots of rocks and long grass under me. You would never be able to pith a tent up here.

Done a video of my hike and camp setup today, memory card is full, I done about 16 minutes of video.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Superfly,HG CUBEN
    Insulation
    Yeti and Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Mount Walsh National Park in central Queensland, west of Maryborough near Biggenden.

Near the top of the highest peak of the mountains, it was to dangerous to continue any higher and there's no trees on the peak.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12