PDA

View Full Version : looking for an underblanket

oldsoldier
04-20-2007, 15:08
Before I shell out almost $200 new for one, I was wondering if anyone has an older one they want to get rid of? I'm not handy at sewing, and, working full time & going to school, I honestly dont have time for it. So, if anyone is willing to part with one, let me know. Also, I am in the US, so please take that into account. I will be willing to trade...let me know what you're looking for, & I'll let you know what I have/can scrounge. Thanks!

headchange4u
04-20-2007, 15:30
You may contact Pan at the www.jacksrbetter.com. They sometimes have demos of under quilts with slight flaws you can get at a discount.

blackbishop351
04-20-2007, 15:34
Before I shell out almost $200 new for one, I was wondering if anyone has an older one they want to get rid of? I'm not handy at sewing, and, working full time & going to school, I honestly dont have time for it. So, if anyone is willing to part with one, let me know. Also, I am in the US, so please take that into account. I will be willing to trade...let me know what you're looking for, & I'll let you know what I have/can scrounge. Thanks!

The Jacks are definitely willing to work with you on a price for one of their "seconds"...but (and this is from personal experience) that still won't get you below $200. You won't likely find many (if any) of Patrick's underquilts out there for sale, due to his return policy.