PDA

View Full Version : Now carrying ARGON 1.6 Woodland Camouflage!

meckelangelo
10-20-2014, 06:48
We're now stocked up on Dutch's ARGON 1.6 Woodland Camouflage! Hop on over to our site to order a Breezy, Netty, or Envy in this awesome pattern!

My brother (Meckie, as he's known here) has a DL Envy in this fabric, as well as a tarp (sil ARGON 90), and is hoping to pick up a matching TQ and UQ from Hammock Gear in the very near future. He works 12 hour days and commutes over an hour each way, but I'll see if I can get him to pop on and add his comments later. He's the biggest camo lover in this household!

Swatches for all of our fabric offerings (now of them!) can be found here (http://www.hammeck.com/fabric/).

Thanks!
meckelangelo

Briguy114
10-20-2014, 12:26
Dang. I wish you had this when I ordered my Breezy! Oh well maybe I'll just have to order another ;)

meckelangelo
10-20-2014, 13:08
Dang. I wish you had this when I ordered my Breezy! Oh well maybe I'll just have to order another ;)

You're 189, right? Mom has yours packaged and ready to go to the Post Office later today or tomorrow. Do you want to swap to the Woodland Camouflage? It would require an additional week or two, and a $5 upcharge would apply, but we'd be happy to do it for you.

Let me know! Per HF TOS, it's probably be best if you email us at [email protected] if you want to make any changes.

Thanks!
meckelangelo

Briguy114
10-21-2014, 11:54
I appreciate the offer, but I'm sure I'll be plenty happy with my charcoal gray argon breezy. Can't wait for it to get here!!

biggcarl
10-21-2014, 12:29
WOW!!! That's customer service on a whole different level. Change your fabric after your hammeck is made for $5. I understand it was an option that wasn't there at the time but you could have said it was just mailed, sorry. Good on you Mecks.

Briguy114
10-30-2014, 20:26
Here is a picture of my new Breezy in 1.6 charcoal gray Argon. First lay in it and it was great. Just ordered a ridgeline and organizer from AHE to use with it too. Can't wait to see how much better the lay is with a ridgeline. Thanks again Hammeck!

gunner76
10-30-2014, 20:41
My brother (Meckie, as he's known here) has a DL Envy in this fabric

I had a chance this past weekend to try out the hammock. Very nice and now I have hammock envy.