PDA

View Full Version : WITHDRAWN: 5.11 Hiking SKYWEIGHT BOOTs - NEW Size 11

RedBadger
11-14-2014, 14:34
Looking to trade my Brand New 5.11 Hiking Boots. They are Size 11. I got them as a gift but already have a pair of similar ones that I use for hiking.

Like I said, I have similar ones (in a different color) that I have used for years for different hiking trips and they work great! really good support and very comfortable.

I am open to all offers!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Hammock Fanatics!

Lamboy
11-19-2014, 11:10
How is the fitment on these? Do they run larger or are they designed for a decent thickness sock? I normally wear between 10 and 11 depending on the company and shoe. Also is it black or the waterproof version?

I have a Kukri that I just pulled from sale for trade possibly.

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php/101342-15-inch-Nepalese-Ang-Khola-Kukuri

RedBadger
11-19-2014, 13:49
How is the fitment on these? Do they run larger or are they designed for a decent thickness sock? I normally wear between 10 and 11 depending on the company and shoe. Also is it black or the waterproof version?

I have a Kukri that I just pulled from sale for trade possibly.

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php/101342-15-inch-Nepalese-Ang-Khola-Kukuri

They tend to fit pretty close to described size. They can be tightened down good but I have worn mine in winter with thick wool socks and still have good grip inside the boot.

They are the black version and are not waterproof, they breath great for hiking.

Thank you for the knife offer but I am not in the market for Kukri at this time, is there anything else you are looking to trade?

Lamboy
11-19-2014, 14:27
Unfortunately I do not have anything else near the value of these boots.

RedBadger
12-08-2014, 17:46
STILL UP FOR TRADE -

I am open to Backpacking, Hiking, Bee Keeping, Canoeing, Woodworking, etc...... Lets see those offers and or questions!!!

RedBadger
12-12-2014, 15:30
Mods please close this thread - no trade made