PDA

View Full Version : WITHDRAWN: 2 GT Paralite Hammocks w/ 2 Sets Tree Slings for UQ

Eric Labanauskas
11-14-2014, 20:05
2 GT Paralite Hammocks w/ 2 Sets Tree Slings for a UQ (3/4 or 4/4 depending on those interested).
Looking to trade the following:

1 Black Grand Trunk Paralite Single Hammock ($42 value)
1 Olive Grand Trunk Paralite Single Hammock ($42 value)
2 Sets Grand Trunk Tree Slings ($39.98 value)

Total value of $123.98!

These hammocks were a special make for REI (now discontinued) and are both brand new, never used, with zero minutes of trail time. Material is parachute nylon. Weight is 16 ounces each. Capacity is 400 lbs each. Packed size is 8" x 4". Open size is 5' x 9' - 4" which is comparable to the size of a "single" hammock.

I have more hammocks than I have space (recently moved into a studio apartment) and made the move for a new job that limits me to weekend car camping (opposed to multi-day backpacking).

They're great lounging hammocks, awesome for scouts or kids (the parachute nylon is far more durable than the polyester most "ultralight" hammocks are made from), and since they're discontinued, you may as well call them collector's items.

If interested, PM me!

Eric Labanauskas
11-15-2014, 14:38
Hey all,

I'll also consider any trade proposal in line with the value of these hammocks and hanging kits.

As mentioned, I have more hammocks than I have time to use or room to store.

Let me know if any of y'all out there would be interested in trading!

Eric Labanauskas
11-21-2014, 16:43
Wound up giving these away to friends - mods, please close and move this one over to "Withdrawn." Much appreciated!