PDA

View Full Version : Can I borrow your CAMO tarp?

ripstopbytheroll
11-18-2014, 22:33
I'm in need of a few good camo tarps. Looking for digital camo, ATACS, MARPAT, etc. If anyone would be gracious enough to let me borrow theirs ASAP for about a week (maybe less) to take some photos, I would REALLY appreciate it. I need it out the door tomorrow preferably and I'll send you a prepaid label for shipping.

Your tarp will not be harmed during it's stay :).

squidbilly
11-18-2014, 23:42
I have a couple of tarps you could borrow, since you only need them for pictures. Can't guarantee the waterproofing on one of them...I messed up the sil coating. I have a hex tarp in ACU, and a hybrid (doors on one end / open the other) in Marpat.

Mixup
11-18-2014, 23:55
I have the new Warbonnet Edge in digital camo if that would help.

Mixup
11-19-2014, 00:00
I have a couple of tarps you could borrow, since you only need them for pictures. Can't guarantee the waterproofing on one of them...I messed up the sil coating. I have a hex tarp in ACU, and a hybrid (doors on one end / open the other) in Marpat.

Hey Squidbilly, i have you'r big brown tarp we were using as a windblock on Raven Cliffs. It's safe and secure untill i see u at the next hang, or i'll be glad to ship it to u if u like.

Squid In The Woods
11-19-2014, 07:41
Does it have to be DIY? I've got a 10x10 multicam and a 5x8(I think) multicam that i got from BCUSA that I'm not planning on using in the next week.

ripstopbytheroll
11-19-2014, 09:28
Thanks everyone. I think the tarps from Squidbilly will be enough for now. I appreciate all the offers!

Bla1z3
11-19-2014, 09:52
I would love yo make a ATACs camp tarp to match my Dream Hammock.