PDA

View Full Version : triangle thingee,s

paulw
11-22-2014, 12:21
can anyone point me in the right direction on size ,how to or a video on how to make these,just wanted a simple project that will be useful to me ? I thought I seen something on here but cant seem to find it now ?

Zilla
11-22-2014, 12:24
I think all you need to do is go to AHE and look at the picture of them, they are very basic, imo, the specs are also there

Thumbs
11-22-2014, 12:27
Something that does a similar task (gives the quilt a better hang angle) is the Dutch ridgeline quilt hook. Easy and it works.
http://dutchwaregear.com/ridgeline-quilt-hooks.html

paulw
11-22-2014, 13:00
[QUOTE=Zilla;1361624]I think all you need to do is go to AHE and look at the picture of them, they are very basic, imo, the specs are also there[/QU
cheers zilla I will check it out

paulw
11-22-2014, 13:02
[QUOTE=Zilla;1361624]I think all you need to do is go to AHE and look at the picture of them, they are very basic, imo, the specs are also there[/QU
cheers zilla I will check it out

I actually just ordered these clips from dutch yesterday along with some other gear ,I was jst looking for a small project to play with,i got some fabric,and time to kill

Bobwhite215
11-22-2014, 13:31
can anyone point me in the right direction on size ,how to or a video on how to make these,just wanted a simple project that will be useful to me ? I thought I seen something on here but cant seem to find it now ?
As suggested go to AHEs website. But for reference, I just measured mine, and the side of the triangle is 12".

paulw
11-22-2014, 18:41
cheers bob I was looking for dimension,s
also I was going through some old gear tents and stuff, and just had an idea to repurpose the fly sheet from the tents and make a few odds and ends outa it instead of just chucking it out ,now I have lots off material to practice with ,by the time winter is over I should be a lot better on the thread injector ( hopefully )