PDA

View Full Version : Just bought my second Butt In A Sling Camper XL

Tonykarter
01-19-2015, 23:21
This will be my fourth hammock, and my second BIAS camper XL, this one a single layer. I have had a Camper XL double layer for about five months and have logged about 40 nights in it. I have spent some time lately experimenting with the ridgeline length and suspension, then sleeping in it for a night or two, then making another adjustment. I have it dialed in pretty good now, with the ridgeline length being slightly less than 83%. The lay just seems to get better and better. I have found the sweet spot in the hammock, and have been able to work out the best asym and position for side sleeping. I swear, I can perceive only the slightest bend in my spine while laying on my sides. Lays so flat. I lay in it and just cannot imagine how a different hammock could be any more comfortable. If yours is you are a very lucky person. Shane, thank you for making such a wonderful product.

tncamper
01-22-2015, 23:10
Yours is in line with a couple of other orders I'm working on and should be ready to go out by Monday hopefully. I'll be calling you tomorrow.

Shane