PDA

View Full Version : 2QZQ Computer issues...delays in responding to orders/emails

2Questions
01-30-2015, 09:12
Donna here...
The last several days we have been having computer issues...primarily with our e-mail program. Tim and our computer guy are in the process of moving everything to a new e-mail program...it is taking longer than expected.

Because of this, I have had limited access to the computer. Therefore, it is taking me longer than normal to respond to orders and e-mails. Tim has moved me to the laptop...but it definitely isn't the same.:(

This along with the overwhelmingly unexpected amount of orders we had the last 2 months has me behind schedule and working my fingers off...still trying to catch up to our normal schedule! My fingers are fine...but my neck and shoulders are complaining!

Please be patient...and know that we are doing our best!
Thank you!

Dutch
02-01-2015, 15:24
Just email Tim and tell him to hurry up.

Deathstar77
02-19-2015, 22:15
Is the wait time still 2-4 weeks? No rush, just anxious to try out my grizzbeak :)

2Questions
02-19-2015, 22:32
Yes, I am still running behind schedule. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel! Hopefully in 2 weeks I will be back on the 2-3 week turnaround...I like to stay as close to the 2 weeks as possible.

If you are who I think you are...I should have your Grizz Beak in the mail by the end of next week..at the latest.
Donna

Deathstar77
02-20-2015, 08:07
Yes, I am still running behind schedule. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel! Hopefully in 2 weeks I will be back on the 2-3 week turnaround...I like to stay as close to the 2 weeks as possible.

If you are who I think you are...I should have your Grizz Beak in the mail by the end of next week..at the latest.
Donna

Excellent! Thanks

Agfadoc
02-20-2015, 17:30
There is no anonymity... Donna knows all!

Dochartaigh
02-20-2015, 19:47
This might be helpful for you to know: 99% of web hosting packages have a web based email system. Visit a certain webpage (very commonly "www.yoursite.com/webmail"), enter your email address and password and you can access your email through a web browser instead of a program like Microsoft Outlook. It's very handy for problems like this, or when you have to use another computer.

2Questions
02-20-2015, 20:59
There is no anonymity... Donna knows all!

...With envelope to the forehead..;)

IRONFISH45
02-21-2015, 08:02
Well done, I for one really appreciate vendor's who take care of business. 2QZQ in the form of Donna is always on top of business, in my experience Donna is there when 2QZQ is mentioned, I really appreciate when I see a notice they are running a bit behind and are not accepting projects until they are caught up with current requests. Also when 2QZQ is going to be away having a break they notify potential clients so not a soul is upset over not receiving an immediate response.

Great communication and products from Donna and spouse.

sescallier
02-21-2015, 10:24
I am super excited for mine to come! When I placed my order they called me and were promoting Dutchware! Great people. :)